Circlelord Challenge 2010 Winners Posted

circlelord

Mary Beth I want to thank you for all of your kind words. I sent an email to Michael and Kay. Thanking them for putting on this contest. It came about when Life threw me and my family one heck of a curveball.With this contest I kinda got my head out of the real world and lost into the quilting world, which I need dreadfully. I am sincerely gratefull and thankfull for eveyones support and well wishes. who woulda thunk I could compete with some of the best longarmers in da business. I have only been quilting for on a longarm for 8 months. my heart to yours thank you.

Originally posted by stewyscrewy

Mary Beth I want to thank you for all of your kind words. I sent an email to Michael and Kay. Thanking them for putting on this contest. It came about when Life threw me and my family one heck of a curveball.With this contest I kinda got my head out of the real world and lost into the quilting world, which I need dreadfully. I am sincerely gratefull and thankfull for eveyones support and well wishes. who woulda thunk I could compete with some of the best longarmers in da business. I have only been quilting for on a longarm for 8 months. my heart to yours thank you.

Stewart, I knew you were going through a very difficult time. Sometimes life throws things at us that is almost too hard to handle. Maybe this challenge came along at just the right time for you. I'm glad you were able to poor yourself into something healthy. Now...get those template out and get busy....I want to see what else you can do with the CL!!;)

Thank you Michael and Kay for encouraging me to submit pictures for the Challenge, and thanks to all who voted and submitted entries. The quilts are all lovely and I have been inspired by so many! I was truly shocked when I got a "Congratulations" email from Kay--have to admit I wasn't watching all that closely--Thank you Thank you Thank you!! This was very timely as I just lost my day job (today was my last day in the office) and have quite a wish list for more CL products--had just sent Kay an email a few weeks ago to that effect when she told me my last big purchase was paid up... Now I can put in my order--this is the first time I've entered a quilt in any competition and my first award!! Thanks again and again!

Archived