Loch Lomond Quilt Show 19 - 22 May

Well Tracy if it wasn't so long of a flight I would take you up on it. Enjoy yourself and have a gin & tonic for me as well!!!

Take care and I am sl glad to hear that you and Linzi made it home safe and sound albeit quite late...

Take lots of pics so we can all see the yurt in all it's glory!!

All the best,

Lisa:)

I will make a movie of the Yurt and put it on Youtube!

I need some fairy lights, somewhere to sit and G&T to finish it off inside

...jumping ahead of myself there... miles of velcro to attach, roof to fit, labels to make, van to hire...

I'd better turn off my laptop and stop chatting RIGHT NOW!!

Linzi if I lived closer I would come and help. I am glad to know you are doing a video, but I do so want to see yor Yurt for real.

Connie my youngest sister has lived in France with her family for the last three years. They bought an old Barn and renovated it and started doing B/B. I have only seen the place through photos, and now they have decided to sell up. So my middle sister wants us to go and visit before they sell and as a suprise for my youngest sisters birthday. It just turns out that that is the weekend of the Loch lomand show.

what to do :)

Janette, yes its a 6hr drive but have decided to drive up with Peter & explore.

Was travelling up Thursday but would like to catch up with you Chris & Tracy as well, so if we came up Wednesday night, Peter could work whilst I beg a lift with you Chris, for the day, if you've still room.

Hi all

I don't think I am likely to make it up for the show. I certainly dont fancy the 8 half hour drive on my own.

I am looking at flights, but with work not able to make it up til the Friday evening go to Saturday show.

Is anyone still going to be around on the Saturday?

Archived