Did You See APQS Demo Machines for Sale?

For those of you in the market to buy an APQS machine, I just wanted to let you know that about 4 years ago I bought a demo machine from APQS and have been very satisfied with it. It wasn't required, but I drove up to MQS and tried out the machines, and Mark let me pick out the one I wanted. I have been very happy with it, and I couldn't beat the price AND still the full warranty! No, I'm not an APQS rep, but just very happy with my demo purchase and a very satisfied customer. :)

I whole heartedly agree! I just purchased a demo machine after last fall's International Quilt Festival in Houston. I have been having a wonderful time ever since. My only problem is I don't have enough time to get everything done that I want to do with it!

• 4 weeks later...

Jackie,

Try signing up for the APQS e-mails if you haven't already. Every now and then an announcement goes out by e-mail that there are Road Show and show machined available. That is how I found my Road Show machine. I think the e-mail list goes out a few days before the machines are added to the website list, although that could be my imagination.

Sue

• 1 month later...

Archived