Sign in to follow this  
CindyT

Did You See APQS Demo Machines for Sale?

For those of you in the market to buy an APQS machine, I just wanted to let you know that about 4 years ago I bought a demo machine from APQS and have been very satisfied with it. It wasn't required, but I drove up to MQS and tried out the machines, and Mark let me pick out the one I wanted. I have been very happy with it, and I couldn't beat the price AND still the full warranty! No, I'm not an APQS rep, but just very happy with my demo purchase and a very satisfied customer. :)

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

This is an awesome deal and we still have demo machines.

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

I whole heartedly agree! I just purchased a demo machine after last fall's International Quilt Festival in Houston. I have been having a wonderful time ever since. My only problem is I don't have enough time to get everything done that I want to do with it!

Rona in Mid-MO :-)

2009 Millennium

329BC72BE5152864EE2FF1EA4712E919.png

Jackie,

Try signing up for the APQS e-mails if you haven't already. Every now and then an announcement goes out by e-mail that there are Road Show and show machined available. That is how I found my Road Show machine. I think the e-mail list goes out a few days before the machines are added to the website list, although that could be my imagination.

Sue

24D32CBE5BBA870354340E86069CB492.png

Not seeing any demo machine listed on the used machines link?

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

I can call the office for you on Tuesday to see if there are any left. I am the Ohio rep. I will be glad to assist you.

Quilting Joyfully,

FCC796C4FC78D040DABDEF36ED639BF0.png

Joyce Coburn

APQS Sales,Service, Training

EdgeRider Wheels Dealer

joyce@coburnsquilting.com

www.coburnsquilting.com

330-310-7346