ka ching help

psvenn

Good Evening All,

Received 2 Ka'Ching templates and the stylus today in the mail. But the stylus did not have any installation instructions...my husband thinks he can figure it out...but should there have been directions? Any advice?

AND shouldn't I be able to run the carriage over the templates? They are "too thick" I did specify that I had a Mille.

Thanks in advance from this newbie....

Hi Pamela.

Knowing how wonderful Michael is, I'm sure you'll hear from him shortly. He can email the directions or help by phone. My Liberty needed to be raised as well, it was easy and fast. I just finished using a new board and it was awesome! My customer picked it up yesterday and gave me a hug because she liked it so much!

Quilting can't get any better than that!

Have fun with your CL!!!

Lisa

APQS Liberty

Circle Lord

New Jersey

Hi Lisa,

Michael called last night (Thursday) to let us know that he was emailing the missing directions for the boards and stylus and if he could be of any help over the phone. I have a practice quilt on right now so I guess I will have to take that off to raise the rollers along with the head. Oh well, I need the practice with loading anyway...

Lisa - I don't know how big a practice quilt you have on your machine but if you can move the machine to one side or the other, you shouldn't have to take the quilt off. It really is a simple matter to raise everything. You are going to love the CL.

Hi Pamela.

Carole is right. You do not have to take the quilt off to make the adjustments to the poles or carriage. The poles raies or lower with the turn of a bolt. The carriage is similiar. Both directions are in your APQS Manual. Michael will give you all the tips and tricks to getting the heights just right for your machine. It's no big deal, really.

A little tweeking here and there and you'll be unstopable!

Have fun!

Lisa

APQS Liberty

Circle Lord

NJ

Archived