IQ Millennium Tour

AHuffman

I get questions asking exactly how Intelliquilter mounts to the Millennium so I made a video that takes you on a tour of what the whole enchilada looks like. I made this specifically for a gal but I thought others might be interested too.

There are 2 parts. I tried to embed the video and it worked when I previewed the message but when I posted it the video disappeared and all that was left was the code. So, now I'll just give you a link to the videos. HTH!

The red fabric is my practice sandwich. The panto demo I'm stitching goes over the other doodles and practice pieces I had done earlier on the fabric. I hope that makes sense! :)

Originally posted by KathG

Angela, thank you I do not have a Millie but still really enjoyed watching the video. It was very interesting.

Any chance seeing it work with the Lenni:)

If I had IQ on a Lenni, I'd surely do a video for you, Kathy! The sweet little Lenni I use for demos is the unleaded version, however. :)

I also was wondering if the question was answered about whether the IQ carriage system for the Lenni changed the heighth enough to interfere with the CL set up. I was thinking about trying the new carriage only at this point but don't want to invest in it if my CL will no longer work correctly. If anyone knows if this question has been answered elsewhere on the forum please direct me to where, I know the question was asked but so far I have not read any answers. thanks

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

I also was wondering if the question was answered about whether the IQ carriage system for the Lenni changed the heighth enough to interfere with the CL set up. I was thinking about trying the new carriage only at this point but don't want to invest in it if my CL will no longer work correctly. If anyone knows if this question has been answered elsewhere on the forum please direct me to where, I know the question was asked but so far I have not read any answers. thanks

I know that Zoltan has been hard at work getting the IQ Lenni Carriage ready for market. I am not familiar at all with the circle lord. Once the Lenni Carriage is released, I'm sure all questions like that will be answered right away. :)

Angela and others, I need to know if I should wait for the super motors ? Can any one tell me about them and if they know of any differences? I was told they are stronger and more precise, cost 500.00 more . Does anyone have an opinion?

Originally posted by SKQuilts

Angela and others, I need to know if I should wait for the super motors ? Can any one tell me about them and if they know of any differences? I was told they are stronger and more precise, cost 500.00 more . Does anyone have an opinion?

You are correct, the motors are more powerful and can run at higher speeds with greater precision. These motors are going to really enhance IQ. They will, however, raise the price by $500. All orders placed after May 31 will come with these motors and, therefore, the price for IQ will be $500 more. In addition, your machine may require an additional "installation kit" which includes Edgerider wheels for APQS machines. (If you already have Edgerider wheels then you wouldn't need this kit)

So, I guess the bottom line is that if you are considering placing an order for IQ you can save $500 by making that order prior to the end of May. You'd be getting the current motors with your order and not the "super motor". It is exciting to see how these new motors will enhance the Intelliquilter system. I love my IQ now so it is hard to imagine how it could get any better. In fact, I'm running a panto on a king size quilt right now! In the past, I'd never physically be able to do 2 king size quilts in one day. I feel like I've got my own employee. :)

I have a spreadsheet you can take a look at to see how many quilts it would take to pay off an Intelliquilter. I've based it on a sheet APQS has that gives perspective machine owners a way to juggle the numbers around and see how quickly they can get a return on their machine purchase investment. You are welcome to play around with it too. Just click here.

I think you'll be surprised that it only takes 66 queen sized quilts at .02/sq. inch to pay off IQ! That's it! That translates into 1 and a half queen sized quilts a week to pay it off in one year. That fact alone swayed me to make the leap.

My earnings have increased simply because I can get more quilts done and I can work on other things (like chatting with you here) while it is working. :)

If you need any other info, just give me a ring. You'll love the new motors but you may be happy with the current motors and want to save $500 and place your order before the end of May. There is a small window here where you get the choice. Let me know if you have any questions. Oh, and keep in mind too, you can always upgrade to the super motors later for $500. It is quite simple to swap out the motors should you ever want to do this.

Angela,

Excellant demonstration. Thank you. Did a great job!!! I love the clean installation on my machine. It is the best best part along with a million other things. lol

Well anyway I am in Love my IQ!!!!

PS. The Lenni Carriage is awesome for Lenni Owners.

Grammie Tammie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by AHuffman

Originally posted by Teresa

Hi,

Great video, will the IQ work on a 2004 Millie?

Thanks,

Teri

Teri,

Yep! IQ will work on a 2004 Mille. It works on most every machine out there including all APQS machines new and old.

-Angela

Thanks! Good to know!

Archived