Happy New Owner

I have been lurking on this site for a LONG time and have finally ordered a 2010 Millenium . I'm very excited and expecting delivery of my Millie on Monday morning. I also ordered the Circle Lord with several templates and giant template boards, as well as the front stylus.

I have received my CL and it is sitting in the otherwise empty room waiting for my machine to arrive.

I am so impressed by all the "pros" on this forum and hoping that with lots of ppp I will produce some quilts that are "worthy" of sharing with you all.

Cathy H

Cathy,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the APQS family. I wish you the best of luck with delivery & setup. Folks will want you to share pictures of your work before you feel 'worthy.' I've had my Millie just over a year and have found lots of support on the forum as I've learned. I'm sure that you will find the same sense of welcome.

Lynn

Welcome , adn Congratulations!!!! Please don't wait until you feel worthy to post pics. I don't have my machine yet, still saving, but it's always exciting and encourging for me to see progress pics. It's amazing to see how quickly all the PPP kicks brains into gear and shows up soooo much in the pics. I know it may not seem like it to the one who is doing all the work, but it does show! Have fun!!!!

Welcome Cathy - you will love your new machine.

And you probably already know this from your lurking...but this forum is such a great spot for learning all the ins and outs of LA quilting.

Will you be starting a business or will you just be quilting for yourself?

Welcome to the wonderful world of longarm quilting!!! You will love this forum too. The girls and guys on here are so talented and friendly. Nice to see another Ontarian on here too!! I'm just south west of Lindsay.

Enjoy your new machine.....don't forget WE LOVE PICS!!!!

Hi Cathy, welcome to the apqs forum, the world of insane quilters (me for sure!) who care, are eager to share, are supporters when we hurt or need prayer, have great humor, ask man y great questions and usually get great answers too.

We love to see picts too, of our progress, or the beautiful quilts many are good enough to show us..

Hope you stay with us, and that you enjoy your Circle Lord as much as I enjoy my Quiltazoid..

RitaR

Archived