MQS Attendees - What did you buy?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see, where do you start?

I bought the QZ and a few template boards. So darned excited to get it and start creating with it. I know it will be a ton of fun and it will make me 'look' like a better quilter! ha!

Thread

Claudia's Pfeather DVD (AWESOME!)

Thread

Rest of Judy Allen's curved crosshatching rulers, that I didn't already have. Loved her and Ronda Beyer's class!! I could have spent the entire day in that class.

Thread

A couple rulers from Off the Edge

Thread

Oh did I mention Thread. ha! My six year old thought she'd hit the lottery when I showed her the lime greens and purple threads I bought with her in mind. Young and not scared to use color!!!!

Have a lovely day everyone!

Suzie!!!!!!!!!!! And, I was even looking for you ... knowing you were there.

Dang it...I swear that building swells every year... I keep missing people! I LIVED in the vender mall...as we all do ...from Wed thru early Sat a.m.

Only slept in late one morning (thurs.) ... I think Auntie Dee and I got to the vender mall around 1 ish.....

Well, we will have to see your smiling face at the next Midwest Quilter's get together!!

MB and I were thinking of doing an "over-nite...over-weekend" thing sometime.

If you all want to this summer....the pool will be open, and just think of the fun and drinks...I mean quilting stuff we can discuss! LOL!

We still dont have the basement finished, and with my son back home I dont have but one extra bed..I'm not like Bobbin Jewels..and have alot of extra bed space here any more...**sigh**..but, we could see if the AmericaInn or Holiday Inn Express about 10 blocks from my home ...if they would give us a discount...and pair up for rooms maybe.

I'll visit with MaryBeth some more..and get back to you all!

Archived