Sign in to follow this  
Tracy G

keeps on stitching -Update

My machine keeps on stitching once she has been running for 30 mins +. Have tried adjusting the little gold screw, doesn't help. already on 3rd circuit board. had problems with SR. anyone any ideas?,

Tracy G

Oh Tracey

Sorry to hear that. I'm just waiting for new circuit boards in the mail as my Milli has been a problem to. It only runs @ 100 mph!. I got Linzi's yurt panel done OK but the quilt I started when I got home - A MONTH AGO -still isn't finished cos the machine only runs mega fast! Very frustrating..

How's the wee man?

Anne

Anne Harmon 802 876 7535 Harmony Quilts & Designs harmonyquiltsvt@gmail.com 2005 APQS Millennium Authorized APQS Dealer

Tracy, I'm sorry, I only know enough to be dangerous. But my question to you is....do you have quiltglide on your machine? If you do, make sure it is off when you are not needing to use it, as the machine will keep running if it's on.

2EC2AA7574F475301B3018AECBD11B21.png

Proud Owner of 2009 Millie

Bliss & Quiltazoid Friendly

We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails.....

tracy -

since you are having techinical difficulties, perhaps you would be able to find the time to post a pic or 2 of the wee man's sleepover adventures??

please?

Meg

"Do small things with great love." Mother Teresa

"Life's too short to fuss with thread." Meg Fazio

http://theonewiththreadsonherclothes.blogspot.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/megfazio

Sorry Tracy...not much help here...either, as I would have headed for the gold screw as well, and then scratched my head...then emailed Amy/Christy.

No, Linda she doesn't have QuiltGlide....as her quilt machine is a Lenni....

Bonnie Botts

APQS Sales Rep - Certified Service Technician

APQS Millennium 2006---MJ

APQS Millennium 2004---Lucy

405-533-1025 home

518-935-3832 cell

"Absolute rules are about as useless in making quilts as they are in raising children" Carter Houck---1992

HI Tracy,

It is very frustrating when this happens - it's happened to me ( I have a Millie), and I had to replace all the circuit boards to fix the problem. Just contact Amy, she's very helpful. I just did allover quilting whilst I was waiting for the replacements, as it didn't matter if the machine didn't stop - I just sewed across the quilt and switched the machine off at the edge. But I couldn't do any custom work which was frustrating at the time.But once the boards were replaced, I was able to quilt without any problems.

Hope you get back to normal soon,

Shelley

Shelley

Heritage Country Quilting

Western Australia

2009 APQS Millenium, hand guided.

'Waltzing Matilda" or Milly Tilly!

linzi is here, so we are going to have a play and see what we come up with. if not it is going in the bin. only had the machine since August and it has only done 2 proper quilts. not very Impressed.

Tracy G

Tracy, don't put it in the Bin! I can totally understand your frustration. There is a happy ending. There is a solution. There is a fix. There is a cure. Talk to APQS. It is still under warranty.

Remember,,, you are the customer! :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

My first question is; Do you have the quilt glide on your machine? If so, check that it is turned completely off. I had the same experience a week ago and my friend, Tracye Q, diagnosed it for me. I thought I was going to unscrew the #8 (gold) screw completely out of the machine!! Hope this helps!

Barb Iliff

Freedom SR

Winding Ways Quilting

"When your life falls to pieces make a quilt!!"

Hi Tracy

Sorry to hear about your problems with your Lenni. I didnt realise you only had it since August. Hopefully new boards will fix it like it did for others. I can imagine your frustration though. I would be too. I am keeping my fingers crossed that yours is a one off. Mine started to keep going with the one stitch up and down, but I adjusted the little screw and it seems OK now, it seemed to do it after I had used it a while and warmed up.

Think of the time saved on the longarm rather than hand quilting !! Hopefully you wont have to wait long for the parts.

PS how is your quilt with the thousands of pieces going??

I am booked up with Linzi in July and looking forward to it, and meeting you too.

:)

3903CF121430B009ACE771072A3FAF28.pngLenni 2009

on IQ carriage with edgerider wheels and 2012 Lucey on bliss

www.j-quilts.co.uk

Hi Tracy

Sorry to hear about your problems with your Lenni. I didnt realise you only had it since August. Hopefully new boards will fix it like it did for others. I can imagine your frustration though. I would be too. I am keeping my fingers crossed that yours is a one off. Mine started to keep going with the one stitch up and down, but I adjusted the little screw and it seems OK now, it seemed to do it after I had used it a while and warmed up.

Think of the time saved on the longarm rather than hand quilting !! Hopefully you wont have to wait long for the parts.

PS how is your quilt with the thousands of pieces going??

I am booked up with Linzi in July and looking forward to it, and meeting you too.

:)

www.j-quilts.co.uk

WOW Tracy I did not realize that you had already replaced the boards three times. I hope 4th time is lucky. This is one sure way to put you off.

Like Janette my Lenni also takes extra stitches usually after I have used her for a while. I have also adjusted the gold screw, but it does not seem to be a permanent solution.

I am a little dissapointed at the moment, as I would have thought that with APQS bringing out new wheels for there other models, they would have included the Lenni in this. But hay ho maybe they will eventually.

Anyways Tracy, hope you can get back to quilting real soon.

Happy owner of my newly Blissed 09 Lenni, with new friend Intelliquilter ClasiQ

FCF5C84CD6D4F7A87DB5FBE50FDA5592.png

http://kathsquiltingdiary.blogspot.com/

WOW Tracy I did not realize that you had already replaced the boards three times. I hope 4th time is lucky. This is one sure way to put you off.

Like Janette my Lenni also takes extra stitches usually after I have used her for a while. I have also adjusted the gold screw, but it does not seem to be a permanent solution.

I am a little dissapointed at the moment, as I would have thought that with APQS bringing out new wheels for there other models, they would have included the Lenni in this. But hay ho maybe they will eventually.

Anyways Tracy, hope you can get back to quilting real soon.

Happy owner of my newly Blissed 09 Lenni, with new friend Intelliquilter ClasiQ

FCF5C84CD6D4F7A87DB5FBE50FDA5592.png

http://kathsquiltingdiary.blogspot.com/

OMG Tracey no wonder you are frustrated 4th boards ! Thank goodness for the 8 year warantee !

I expect you are missing your quilting fix then. Time spare though to build up a lot of tops in preparation to quilt ! I have ran out of tops to quilt and need to get piecing.

Kath - Hi, yes I was wondering if the wheels were available on the Lenni, (although I have to say I am happy with my current ones) Perhaps they will remember us Lenni owners soon. :)

www.j-quilts.co.uk

OMG Tracey no wonder you are frustrated 4th boards ! Thank goodness for the 8 year warantee !

I expect you are missing your quilting fix then. Time spare though to build up a lot of tops in preparation to quilt ! I have ran out of tops to quilt and need to get piecing.

Kath - Hi, yes I was wondering if the wheels were available on the Lenni, (although I have to say I am happy with my current ones) Perhaps they will remember us Lenni owners soon. :)

www.j-quilts.co.uk