Thelma and Louise up to mischief again

Linzi will take pictures tomorrow whilst I am at WORK. It is absolutely fantastic. just jump on a plane and come and see it. it is awesome. you will need to push very hard to get it go the States. it will be so worth it. spent the evening attaching pompoms to said yurt along with fairy lights, stags head and bunting. looking forward to Thelma and Louises christening of the yurt with gin and Bacardi, not in the same glass.

I'm with Shana-Babe, I"m so happy to see that Linzi' ceation is coming to life! Her dream fulfilled! Hoping it makes it to Houston, and can't wait to see the pictures! Take the pics before you hit the clebration drinks, we want clear pictues, not giggly, blurry ones!

So happy everything has come together, looking forward to seeing the photos.

BUT like Janette just a tad jealous:D that I wont be there. I was supposed to be flying to France on Friday, but just found out that it has to be cancelled due to my sisters dog having took ill and needing two operations.

I'm so happy and excited that Linzi's dream is now a reality! What an amazing vision. I am so impressed with what I've seen so far and I really, really wish I could swing another visit to Scotland to see the yurt's debut, but, :( it's not going to happen.

I am anxiuosly awaiting some dazzling pictures.

Archived