"SOLD" PRICE REDUCED see last post LIKE NEW 2005 LIBERTY FOR SALE

I have a client that want to sell her 2005 Liberty. She has only quilted 5 quilts on it so it is like new.

Liberty Complete Quilting System with Instruction Book

10 foot table on casters

Hartley Base expander

Batting Bar

APQS Turbo Bobbin Winder

20 Assorted Pantographs

10 metal bobbins

10 new unused needles

1 Bottle Machine Oil

20 cones of thread (mostly white, parchment, tan, blue, a yellow, a green).

QUOTE FROM OWNER: This machine is like new. I have only done 5 quilts on it in 5 years.

Client will pay for delivery and professional set up with a start up lesson within 100 miles of our studio in Lee's Summit, MO.

PRICE $9,000

Contact Country Lane Quilting at 816-350-2002 or countrylanequillting@mail.com for more information.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think they have stopped making them. They just don't make many. The Liberty is a great machine. I have a friend that want to sell her 2006 Liberty so she can get a larger machine. Let me know if you want more info. Keep in mind that the Liberty's have to Standard table not the Lenni table.

• 2 weeks later...

The new proud owner of this great Liberty picked it up today and was thrilled with it (It is like new in every way). I'm sure she will be happy with it. Thanks for all the emails we received expressing interest after the price reduction.

We do have two 2008 Millenniums for sale if anyone is interested check them out at www.countrylanewuilting.com and click on used machines. One is owned by a client and one is owned by Country Lane Quilting. If you are interested there might be some room for negotiations.

Archived