Naughty Pixie!

Jenny,

Just and FYI for future reference..I have a "Wild Child" cat that loves to hide behind the batting, so I ALWAYS fold it up and over the roller bar before leaving the quilt for any long periods as I have had a similar experience, not quite as bad but still had to repair.:P

This picture of Pixie brought back so many wonderful memories of my little Westie, Heather. We had her for 14 years, and I could just see her doing something like this! I can just picture Pixie grapping that batting and shaking her head back and forth as she finishes off her prey. I know she was naughty, but she looks so cute! How could you not forgive her?

Thanks for the great big belly laugh! This picture made my day!

Guest Linda S

It's a good thing they're cute, isn't it? Gotta love those pups. Dawn's fix will get you there. For the record, whenever I leave my machine, I pile all the batting up on top of the rails. Not only Ozzie (my schnoodle), but my kitties have been known to take a romp through the hanging batting. No more!

Don't be too hard on Pixie. You must have made her mad or she felt slighted. I had a slightly similar problem. I was quilting my Norwegian Elhound Bacon wanted out I told him he had to wait until I was done. He lifted his leg on the batting. Now when he asks, he gets let out, not told to wait.

Shirley

Archived