Back from Greece....

Hello Claudia!

What a beautiful picture! I love it!

You could be the poster child for relaxation!!:P

I think it is hot every where right about now, think kool :cool:thoughts & have a fun summer!

Originally posted by Stitchbee

Hi all!:D

After one wonderful week of relaxing , swimming and reading books one after another....I?m back in Germany!

And really "hot" to go quilting tomorrow;):cool:

Have a great weekend...

Best wishes from over the ocean....

Claudia

Claudia...great picture! Sounds like the PERFECT vacation.

Where in Germany do you live? My DH was born in Munich in 1957 and adopted by Americans. His brother was too, and a few years ago his brother found his real mom in Hanover...two weeks after we had been there on a business trip...darn! We could have met her!

Anyway...rambling...back to quilting!

.....I like your nick!:D But.....what does it mean???

I think to meet your brother?s real mom would be a great reason to come again over the ocean!:cool:;)

And then ....Hannover is only about 2 1/2 hours by car from Krefeld! :cool:

Krefeld is a town near the Rhine River, near Cologne and D?sseldorf!

I would appreciate to meet you all, whenever you will come to Germany....please make a "Stop" in Krefeld APQS Showroom and say "Hello"!!!!!

I promise........:D:cool:.....you will get the best coffee you?ve ever had before;)

Enjoy quilting........

Claudia

BTW....Linda...huhuuuu....*handwaving* yeahhh, it?s really hot here in Germany!:cool:

Guest Linda S

What a beautiful photo Claudia! It looks like you were standing on a little slice of heaven. So glad you had a good time.

Linda

I went to Crete two years ago,but this part of Greek , called Chalkidiki , I enjoyed more - much less tourism:D

Have a great day....

Claudia

For sure less normal tourists but a lot of gay tourists. Insider info from my greek friends.

Anyway, would love to go back to Greece for some time.

In the meantime I'll enjoy the Greek restaurant in Krefeld when I am visiting you....

Good to have you back.

I would appreciate to meet you all, whenever you will come to Germany....please make a "Stop" in Krefeld APQS Showroom and say "Hello"!!!!!

I promise........:D:cool:.....you will get the best coffee you?ve ever had before;)

Enjoy quilting........

Claudia

BTW....Linda...huhuuuu....*handwaving* yeahhh, it?s really hot here in Germany!:cool:

Oh, and after visiting Claudia, just jump over to Switzerland and you can play on a Millie too, enjoying the mountains, cows and goats with bells round their neck... touring through Heidiland. Eating the best chocolate and having the second best coffee.. :)

Just holler and I'll pick you up.

BTW: It is unbeliveable hot here too.

Claudia-I'd love to visit Germany again if for nothing else the pommefrits and mayonaise. They rock!!! I liked the brats and schnitzel too but was not much for the wine. I'd rather chew on my calories!!! We lived in Spangdahlem for 3 years. My son was born in Bitburg-Marie

Archived