Lenni's New Home finished!!

IBQLTN2

I wish I knew how to make this font green. Then it would reflect how I feel looking at ALL THAT SPACE! You are such a lucky duck!!! I noticed all those ribbons hanging on the wall also. Shoot! You are just one lucky girl. Now, when it gets full of folks take pics again! Let us see what is coming off the frame soon!:D

Wonderful! You'll definitely enjoy your get-away/quiet time place. I still vote for the mini-frig and a cabinet with snacks! As for the pottie...just count it as taking manditory breaks to stretch! :P Do you have any furbabies to share it??

Jeanne, that space is so pretty.. love the wood/woodlike floor.. and walls, and all those windows.. golly.. ALL those windows.. and the TV on the wall, napping, uh huhhh.. watching tv I'll almost bet.

Really it is very pretty and seems to be set up so well, just one question, where in heck is your stash????

Enjoy it,,

ritaR

Now, for sure I need to get busy and put this great space to some good use and produce something. I have been so out of the groove of quilting that I am a bit intimidated to start anything new. The good news is that I am not only ready to use my new studio but I will be recieving my Circle Lord Shipment of Templates on the 2nd of June from my 2nd place quilt in the Circle Lord contest. I don't think my quilting life could be any better!

I do have two little fur baby pups but I have not let them upstairs to see my studio yet. Not sure if they will behave themselves or not but we might just give them a try and see how they do. they can be good company for sure.

• 1 month later...

Lenni is so lucky to have such a Won Der Ful place to live. The space is so great! You have it laid out so nicely. You are such a lucky lady!!!!! Lenni is lucky to have you as a mom. I, on the otherhand, am in a cracker box and the crackers are still in the box!!!:D:D:D One day I plan to see this studio in person (perhaps I shall actually sew in there).;)

Come on down and visit me. Lots of room to play, just might have to wait on me to get home from work is all. Unfortunately I am not able to spend as much time in my studio as I would want. Like alot of us we spend all day at work wishing we were home quilting. I guess we are never happy I have the studio and not alot of time to quilt and Sylvia you have the time to spend quiting but not alot of space. Oh, well that is life!!! At least we all have a love of quilting and get to spend our time together on the forum!!! :D:cool::P love ya'll

Alna

that as exactly my problem before the addition, I was able to squeeze by teh end of Lenni, also a 10 ft table but was pushed pretty close to the wall and one end was up against the slanted ceiling, Yes it did work but I was very confined with my sewing machines as well and it was because of this that we decided that if we built a garage we could extend the studio over top of it. So there you have it. Now I have lots of space to spread out and work.

Dory

I think the whole area with the old and new section is 588 sq ft. that would include the staircase which isn't usable floor space. so less probably 32 sq ft would be 556 sq ft.:D yes, I do the happy dance everyday I get to spend time there!!

Archived