my lenni arrived yesterday

Hello,

I was lurking very long on this forum and was getting great information here.

Now my lenni has arrived yesterday, its set up and running. I am really happy, everything worked out great. Very easy assembly, and she fits perfectly into my room. I just did a practice piece and I think I have to ppp a lot. But I like it.

One question I have is about the right table height. I thought that I had read it on the Lenni - Forum but cant find it anymore. How did you find the right height.

Thanks in advance

Silke

Hi Silke, welcome to the Wonderful, Whacky site of the APQS, as well as other machines.. I have the Lenni and love her, just practice lots.. muslin, batting and muslin or wadding for batting.. don't know which is used in Germany.

Just do not get discouraged..

I had to change the height of my machine.. I have it so I can reach across the rollers without having to raise my own arms to about arm-pit high.. It bothered the shoulders and neck too much.. We ended up having a welder take 4" out of each leg, from the area above 11", so the height adjustment bolts were still usable. If I understood right, it depends on your height, body long or short, legs, long or short.. I just wouldn't want to raise my elbows above the rollers to use the machine.

Hope this helps.. again welcome.. and ppp ppp ppp pppppp :o

;)

RitaR

Archived