Posting more than one picture at a time

Guest Linda S

Guest Linda S

Start your topic. Click on the little picture postcard. Paste in the URL of your photo.

my%20kitties.jpg

When finished, type a couple of returns (enter).

Click on the picture postcard again.

Eowyn2.jpg

Repeat! As long as you put a few returns in after your image URL appears, you can put in lots of pictures.

Barbara & Theresa,

Hit the reply like you would if you were going to "attach" a photo. See the 3rd section down that says "formatting mode" on the left (just above where you type your message). There are small boxes or icons (B, I, U, etc.) You want the 7th button over, next to the email looking button. If you put your mouse over it, it says "insert an image".

That is the "thingy" that you want! :P

Patty

Guest Linda S

Yes, your picture does already have to be on the web somewhere. And, in my experience, Webshots does not play nice with this kind of set up. The pictures will work for a while after you post them, then go off into cyberspace somewhere.

Linda

Ok, I resized some quilt photos and put them on my

website (no webshots). Let's see if this works

I will click the 7th icon in Post Reply and enter the URL for

the first photo and press Enter a couple of times.

Here is one photo1 Jody's Lasagna quilt:

jody-lasagna2.jpg

Here is photo2 - A Crazy9Patch for a 4-H silent auction

sally-4H-front-ta.jpg

Gerry I will explain it to you ;)

A URL is found in the address bar on the webpage.

This is a URL http://www.apqs.com

Or in this case if you have your pics posted on your business web page say in a gallery portion of the website then the URL you will need would look something like this...

http://www.geckoquilts.com/images/Picture%20008.jpg

This is a URL to a picture on my business website in the picture/customer quilt section.

Also if you want to make it a "clickable" link like I did above you need to put the http:// before the www.apqs.com part.

Hope this helps

Joann

No wonder I didn't know what a URL was, I don't have a web site, or a blog & I haven't put any of my pic's on the internet yet, & I did wonder how you folks got a direct link to you blogs & web sites from this forum, now I know,

Thanks a bunch Joann :)

No problem Gerry :)

I didn't know what one was either until I started playing around with the computer 6 years ago after my twins were born. One day I went on my DH's computer found the internet and have been addicted to it ever since, lol!

Luckily for me my DH works with computers everyday at work, does it all from complete instillation of them to maintaining them and knows window based applications better than Bill Gates (well maybe not Bill Gates, LOL). Anyways I bug him all the time at work if I have a problem on the computer and he can talk me through fixing any of the problems that we have had so for.

Joann

Joann you lucky gal:

You snagged yourself a computer geek, I always wanted me one of those, ;)

I have to make do with an EX-army, motocycle ridding, handy-man who know's a little about everything, & loves me to pieces.

Been with him for 32 years, & only regret a few days here a there. :P

Gerry sounds like you too are lucky at love:cool:

I've been married to my guy for almost 17 years now and yes having a computer geek as a DH does come in handy like with the problems we have been having this weekend with our internet provider making changes without letting anyone know.

Joann

• 3 months later...

Archived