Midwest Quilters

Sheri and Julia Im heeere. What day are you planning on going??? Or were you just planning on camping for 3 days?? Let me know and I will see what I can get away with....Sheri I didn't get to come cause our tire guy quit us the week before and John had to be there to handle that end of it and get some re hiring done:( I would sure have loved to see everyone and the quilts and vendors tooo You know that. But you have to do what you have to do:)

I don't feel retired yet since I'm always off this time of year but when August comes and I don't have to set my alarm clock I will be a happy camper for sure! Why is everyone going to Joplin?? I should be getting the Bliss installed some time this summer so we should probably plan a get together for a "blissful" experience and we also need to see all of Sheri's new toys (CL, that is:cool:).

Congrats Jewels on getting the bliss. I test drove at MQS.

I'm also up for a summer get together. I mentioned something to MB about just having it pool side here...ya know...the "quilt talk" and swim. Just thought it may be fun to just relax together too.

When's the Bliss getting installed? We could do a July thing here...and an aug/sept at Jewels w/the bliss & my CL stuff!!

If anyone's shy about being pool side, no worries here. There is NO swimsuit requirement at my home. Shorts/tanks/t-shirt's are also welcome if your bathing suit shy. Just let me all know what ya think ....etc.

Ooops, and I too like going friday!

I love the idea. Just make sure you don't schedule the pool party during the last 2 weeks of July. (That's when I'll be in Jordan.) Then as you know I will be free as a bird in August and September.

Let's plan on Friday the 18th for the guild show.

BTW I'm glad your cleared up the "NO swimsuit requirement".

My July stinks! I vote for the last half of August. A pool party or gadget party, either one. (or both!)

My DD just moved to 15 miles SE of Lincoln and is going to give me a grandbaby in Nov so I will have more reasons to venture east!

Archived