Face up! How many machines do you have?

Originally posted by chrisee

After 5 months without any sewing machine my Bernina 440 arrived....how exciting was that...and most days I am able to learn more about putting her through her paces. It is amazing what they can do.

I can't imagine the excitement levels when my Millie arrives. It was due to be delivered January 2010, but it went to someone ...who I am sure would be loving it as I would have....else's home and my delivery date had to be postponed to - at least - November....fingers crossed.

love my 440!

sorry you have to wait so long for your millie. :(

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my camera out to take pictures of the FW tables but my car was in the way in the garage and it's pouring down rain so pictures will have to wait. I did take a couple pictures of some of the machines I have. If I can figure out to post a picture, I'll do it later this evening.....Mercedes

OMGosh, this thread is amazing! Mercedes, my mouth literally fell open when I read your list of machines, and then I just burst out laughing. Wow, what a wonderful collection you have. I'd love to see them, especially your antiques. Maybe you could post some pictures of your favourites. How fun! :cool:

You all are making me feel good about my small collection. :P

I have a:

20 year old White

Babylock Esante (the original model)

Bernina 440 QE

Brother 1500S

Babylock serger

Liberty

and an old treddle in my garage in an old cabinet (I want to clean it up and bring her inside, but just now there's no room.)

• 3 months later...

Where was I when you all listed...........

Lets get this list going again,

Husqvarna Rose with embroidery unit

Husqvarna Mega Quilter

Husqvarna Serger

Singer Featherweight 222 (1956 the year I was born)

Singer 99 hand crank

Bernina Aurora 440 with embroidery unit

APQS Millennium 2010

Willcox and Gibbs hand crank chainstitch (which I just acquired 5 days ago, how could I not.... it's so cute and works too)!

No match to all you guys!

Just a side note....two years ago I felt extremely guilty when I spent such a lot of money on a Bernina 440........guess how I feel now........got to make lots and lots of quilts to make myself feel better.....

I'll play:D

Apqs Lenni

Husqvarna Designer Diamond

Pfaff Grand Quilter, (same as HV Megaquilter)

Husqvarna 936 Serger

Babylock 8 thread Evolve serger

Pfaff hobby™ 350p embellisher/punch machine.

Oh forgot in the attic Bernette 730

I did have a Pfaff Creative vision , but sold that to help fund buying my Lenni.

Not to long a list :P

Wow,,,

I thought I was bad, this is what I presently own and I want to sell most of them to offset the cost of my Millie

1. 2010 Millie with everything but the lift (she is not set up yet)

2. Singer Quantem XL1000- embroidery machine (for sale) Never had a problem with this baby

3. Phaff Quilt Expression 4.0

4. Phaff Grang Quilter will be a year old this coming November. Also have the Superior proflex frame and stitch regulator for this machine (for sale)

5. Phaff Creative 4874 overlock

6. Kingtex sh6000 series overlock serger ( Industrial machine - real work horse and very sadly for sale)

7. SunStar 2 needle feed lock stitch Industrial machine - real work horse and for sale)

8. Grace = Baby Lock for classes.

9. Kenmore sewing machine (my daughter has this one - was my mother's)

10. Kenmore serger (my daughter has this one -was my mother's)

11. Singer Computerized?? my other daughter has this one.

12. Singer threadle - don't know the model - it is resting on the farm.

If any of you are interested in details, please email.

I love it!!! It has the "eye" just like the Quattro, which makes it very easy to center the design and see the stitching up close!! I hope they come out with the same upgrade tht the Quattro just got, you can scan the fabric and see exactly where your design is going to go. The PR-1000 isn't cheap but I negotiated a really good deal, got the machine, horn cabinet and large frame for less then the MRSP.:cool::cool::cool: I've had really, really good luck with Brother machines. I got the Bernina 820 and hate it. Love my Quattro and Bernina 440 (my machine for classes).

Hi Connie,

Would you mind my asking what it is you don't like about the Bernina 820? I have been considering going to my local dealer for a test drive. As I don't know anyone that has one I would be interested in your input. I had heard that the early ones had some issues that have since been corrected.

Sue

Archived