Dragon Quilt Using My New Special Made CL Template

Georgene

Georgene, you are such a Maestro!!! Love what you did on this quilt. And Michael (CL) so accomodating to your wishes!!!

BUT now you have just opened Pandora's box for me. I just finished my payment plan for my latest boards and NOW the temptation of the mini-clams... oh dear.

WOW Georgene!!!

I love the new, smaller clam board. What a wonderful idea! I love how you designed the flow of this quilt by using the leaves/vines, along with the other design elements. The Greek Keys are great. The little flowers are a terrific addition. You did a fabulous job on this quilt. I just love your ideas.

Ladies the pics are great but I've seen the quilt and it is amazing!!! Georgene, the quilting really did "make the quilt".

It's been interesting watching your skills grow over the last couple years!!!! Can't wait for our next get together.

Ladies the pics are great but I've seen the quilt and it is amazing!!! Georgene, the quilting really did "make the quilt".

It's been interesting watching your skills grow over the last couple years!!!! Can't wait for our next get together.

Archived