Linda,

I have a US address in WA state for all my US purchases as I live 15 minutes away from the WA state border.

Lee emailed me within 10 minutes of my email to let me know he could ship it to Canada for a few dollars more.

Contact him and see if he can ship it to you. You will just have to send him US funds.

If that doesn't work you can have it sent to me and I can mail it to you, but your cheapest option is to just pay for the shipping once from Lee.

Good Luck:)

Lisa

I use my "Castle" ruler for bindings. It has the 1/4" side and a deeper side with markings along the ruler to use ase a guide against the edge of the binding.

I looked and looked at the new tool, but I think I will stay with my Castle ruler from Deloa. I think that's where I got it anyway..........use it all the time for SID and straight line quilting on blocks.

Does anyone know how this works? Do you sew the end by the pick-up bar first and then sew down one side as you advance the quilt, then the side by the belly bar and then back up the right side as you advance? Just wondering as I've never tried to sew binding on with my Milli. Kerri

Does anyone know how this works? Do you sew the end by the pick-up bar first and then sew down one side as you advance the quilt, then the side by the belly bar and then back up the right side as you advance? Just wondering as I've never tried to sew binding on with my Milli. Kerri

Kerri...I would find the center of the binding...and place it in the top center of the quilt...then stitch it across the top and down both sides as you advance. Then when you get to the bottom...you sew it in from both sides...then meet in the middle...leaving enough space to then join the strips. clear as mud?!?! :)

Kerri...I would find the center of the binding...and place it in the top center of the quilt...then stitch it across the top and down both sides as you advance. Then when you get to the bottom...you sew it in from both sides...then meet in the middle...leaving enough space to then join the strips. clear as mud?!?! :)

Kristina, I tried sewing my binding on that way one time but it was backwards for me doing the corners on the left side of the quilt so they didn't turn out right. I have sewn on 6 more bindings since then and have really good luck staring in the middle of the bottom, leaving a tail, then sewing clockwise around the quilt. It's a little extra rolling but now my corners turn out perfectly! I haven't sewn a binding on with my DSM since I figured this out. I use my Itty Bitty ruler to help guide myself along.

Kristina, I tried sewing my binding on that way one time but it was backwards for me doing the corners on the left side of the quilt so they didn't turn out right. I have sewn on 6 more bindings since then and have really good luck staring in the middle of the bottom, leaving a tail, then sewing clockwise around the quilt. It's a little extra rolling but now my corners turn out perfectly! I haven't sewn a binding on with my DSM since I figured this out. I use my Itty Bitty ruler to help guide myself along.

I hope the APQS is 9/16, because I just ordered that size and I have a Lenni! Does anyone know for sure? It's hard to measure accurately when there is just 1/16" difference.

Is there a YouTube video or good instructions for how to sew binding on with a Long arm? I'd sure like to try it, but can't quite think it through by myself.

I hope the APQS is 9/16, because I just ordered that size and I have a Lenni! Does anyone know for sure? It's hard to measure accurately when there is just 1/16" difference.

Is there a YouTube video or good instructions for how to sew binding on with a Long arm? I'd sure like to try it, but can't quite think it through by myself.

Archived