Lenni Stylus

Contact QuiltEZ and ask them.

RitaR has a Lenni and uses R&S boards, which have the same groove width as the QuiltEZ I believe. Maybe she will chime in--or U2U her to ask.

Or contact Ron at R&S Designs--he has a stylus and holder for the Lenni. Maybe he knows if the QuiltEZ boards are the same width as his--if so, his stylus and holder set is $45.

The site is www.rns-design.com

Contact QuiltEZ and ask them.

RitaR has a Lenni and uses R&S boards, which have the same groove width as the QuiltEZ I believe. Maybe she will chime in--or U2U her to ask.

Or contact Ron at R&S Designs--he has a stylus and holder for the Lenni. Maybe he knows if the QuiltEZ boards are the same width as his--if so, his stylus and holder set is $45.

The site is www.rns-design.com

Oh, Boy! Well, I have the Topper and the QZ. got 3 or 4 stylus and diff length arms from one and still a diff stylus from the QZ. The Boards from RnS, Topper and QZ are all a bit diff in size from one another. The best thing to do is ask each site you order from, if the stylus from ??? will fit their boards, or if there is a stylus to fit their boards, etc.

I love them all, and both systems.. I use them all too.

Hope this helps.. RnS and QZ and Topper all give straight answers, can't speak for any others, as I don't have their products.

RitaR

Oh, Boy! Well, I have the Topper and the QZ. got 3 or 4 stylus and diff length arms from one and still a diff stylus from the QZ. The Boards from RnS, Topper and QZ are all a bit diff in size from one another. The best thing to do is ask each site you order from, if the stylus from ??? will fit their boards, or if there is a stylus to fit their boards, etc.

I love them all, and both systems.. I use them all too.

Hope this helps.. RnS and QZ and Topper all give straight answers, can't speak for any others, as I don't have their products.

RitaR

Hi rose

i can see your confusion with this stylus thing now. i went to EZ website again and you are right the Lenni stylus is not there anymore. the Nolting looks nothing like what I have from them so No I would not order that if I were you. The website from R&S has the stylus that can be used with the Circle Lord holder for their boards but it doesn't have the holder. So I guess I would ask what boards do you have at this point?

You can purchase the stylus and holder for your Lenni from Circle Lord and if you have EZ boards Michael has a stylus for the EZ board as well as for the Circle Lord

However, the EZ board stylus is slightly to big for the R&S boards, it will work but is really, really tight and therefore seems to stick at least on my boards. So as Rita says they all have a little different sized stylus. I dont know if I just confused you more or not.

Hi rose

i can see your confusion with this stylus thing now. i went to EZ website again and you are right the Lenni stylus is not there anymore. the Nolting looks nothing like what I have from them so No I would not order that if I were you. The website from R&S has the stylus that can be used with the Circle Lord holder for their boards but it doesn't have the holder. So I guess I would ask what boards do you have at this point?

You can purchase the stylus and holder for your Lenni from Circle Lord and if you have EZ boards Michael has a stylus for the EZ board as well as for the Circle Lord

However, the EZ board stylus is slightly to big for the R&S boards, it will work but is really, really tight and therefore seems to stick at least on my boards. So as Rita says they all have a little different sized stylus. I dont know if I just confused you more or not.

IBQLNG2

I don't know what to do now.... I was going to order the stylus. I wish there was a phone number to call the Quilt EZ company, but there is none. I think I will email the rep again and see if I can talk to him about this. I hate to order the part, it is $95.00 and then have to hassle if it is wrong. I ordered Boards from R&S But my APQS rep has a nice stylus she got from Quilt EZ but probably like you got it a long time ago.

Rose

IBQLNG2

I don't know what to do now.... I was going to order the stylus. I wish there was a phone number to call the Quilt EZ company, but there is none. I think I will email the rep again and see if I can talk to him about this. I hate to order the part, it is $95.00 and then have to hassle if it is wrong. I ordered Boards from R&S But my APQS rep has a nice stylus she got from Quilt EZ but probably like you got it a long time ago.

Rose

Archived