Sign in to follow this  

how do you know?. I get my gas at costco and I don't know where they get theirs.

Nora

Nora Alquraisha

Columbia Gorge Quilting

Quilting with my new HQ Fusion"Baby"

Washougal WA

www.columbiagorgequilting.com

how do you know?. I get my gas at costco and I don't know where they get theirs.

Nora

Nora Alquraisha

Columbia Gorge Quilting

Quilting with my new HQ Fusion"Baby"

Washougal WA

www.columbiagorgequilting.com

Shopping at Shell. I should add because my grocery store gives a discount when purchasing groceries on Sunday. I can accumulate cents off per gallon for every dollar I buy. At the most I have gotten 24 cents off a gallon.:D

363702C2B0808C78BC03248E42546B9B.png

Shopping at Shell. I should add because my grocery store gives a discount when purchasing groceries on Sunday. I can accumulate cents off per gallon for every dollar I buy. At the most I have gotten 24 cents off a gallon.:D

363702C2B0808C78BC03248E42546B9B.png

No BP's around here!

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

No BP's around here!

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Not any longer --

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin

Not any longer --

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin

Yep, I have a very good friend that her dad worked on oil rigs. My family had worked on oil rigs. This could have happened to any of the oil companies, just so happens it was BP. It's all so sad. Nobody wins when something like this happens.

Mary Beth 

Powered by 2009 Freedom

Future winner of the Millie Sweepstakes

http://marysnutshell.blogspot.com/

Yep, I have a very good friend that her dad worked on oil rigs. My family had worked on oil rigs. This could have happened to any of the oil companies, just so happens it was BP. It's all so sad. Nobody wins when something like this happens.

Mary Beth