Circlelord Mid Summer Sale-Extended to July 31

circlelord

What great timing! I've just about completed my 12 month plan and now there's a sale to tempt me to buy more templates. And of course Michael has come out with some wonderful new templates since I placed my first order. He's making it even easier for us to get new templates with an 18 month payment plan. Look over your wish list - you know you have one! :P:P:P And I think I will, too! :D

What great timing! I've just about completed my 12 month plan and now there's a sale to tempt me to buy more templates. And of course Michael has come out with some wonderful new templates since I placed my first order. He's making it even easier for us to get new templates with an 18 month payment plan. Look over your wish list - you know you have one! :P:P:P And I think I will, too! :D

Here's how I think it works, based on the example Michael has posted on his web site:

You order 4 different sets of the giant templates, king size, two at $499 each set and two at $549 each set = $2096. Then deduct 25% for the sale, brings your total down to $1572. Spread over 18 months = $87.33/mo. Then add shipping / 18 mos. also. The total that is spread over 18 months is going to depend on which templates you order, and if you order 3 sets the discoult is 20% rather than 25%, and if 2 sets the discount is 15%.

Send an email to Michael and let him know what you are interested in purchasing and he will prepare a quote for you. Or....you could call him if you wish. If the quote needs to be adjusted, Michael is happy to do so by adding additional templates, or removing others.

I hope that helps. You don't need the basic Circle Lord to use the giant templates. I started with templates and added the Circle Lord later and have had it for about a year and absolutely love it, as well as all of the templates that I have. Michael and Kay are delightful and absolutely wonderful to work with, and their customer service is top notch.

Here's how I think it works, based on the example Michael has posted on his web site:

You order 4 different sets of the giant templates, king size, two at $499 each set and two at $549 each set = $2096. Then deduct 25% for the sale, brings your total down to $1572. Spread over 18 months = $87.33/mo. Then add shipping / 18 mos. also. The total that is spread over 18 months is going to depend on which templates you order, and if you order 3 sets the discoult is 20% rather than 25%, and if 2 sets the discount is 15%.

Send an email to Michael and let him know what you are interested in purchasing and he will prepare a quote for you. Or....you could call him if you wish. If the quote needs to be adjusted, Michael is happy to do so by adding additional templates, or removing others.

I hope that helps. You don't need the basic Circle Lord to use the giant templates. I started with templates and added the Circle Lord later and have had it for about a year and absolutely love it, as well as all of the templates that I have. Michael and Kay are delightful and absolutely wonderful to work with, and their customer service is top notch.

Thank you.When we installed the wheels I used the directions that i downloaded from Katydids. I thought I used the number of washers in the instructions so I was surprised that the stylus wouldn't go into the grooves. How many washers do any of you have on your wheels.

Thank you.When we installed the wheels I used the directions that i downloaded from Katydids. I thought I used the number of washers in the instructions so I was surprised that the stylus wouldn't go into the grooves. How many washers do any of you have on your wheels.

Gail, I think you want to post your question on the thread relating to the Circle Lord and ER wheels. That way folks can follow the posts and you'll get a response. I don't have ER wheels, just what came with my Millie, and I have 3 washers installed. I don't know how many washers you'll need with the ERs.

Gail, I think you want to post your question on the thread relating to the Circle Lord and ER wheels. That way folks can follow the posts and you'll get a response. I don't have ER wheels, just what came with my Millie, and I have 3 washers installed. I don't know how many washers you'll need with the ERs.

Archived