Lenni stitch regulator has gone wonky

Originally posted by mountainquilter

Just wanted to let everyone know that Amy called me from APQS and we were able to discover a broken wire on the encoder wheel. She is sending me a new cable and I ordered a new bobbin case to see if that will help with the tension. Thank you so much APQS and when I get the new cable Amy and I will work on the tension. Pray it does the trick.:D:D:D:D

Diana

OK Keep us posted!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{ sending positive thoughts ....}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{ and sending good vibes .....}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{ to the high mountains of Colorado ....}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{ and wish I was sending me too .....}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{ :):cool::):cool::):cool::):cool::):cool::) }}}}}}}}}}}}}

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mountainquilter

Just wanted to let everyone know that Amy called me from APQS and we were able to discover a broken wire on the encoder wheel. She is sending me a new cable and I ordered a new bobbin case to see if that will help with the tension. Thank you so much APQS and when I get the new cable Amy and I will work on the tension. Pray it does the trick.:D:D:D:D

Diana

OK Keep us posted!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{ sending positive thoughts ....}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{ and sending good vibes .....}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{ to the high mountains of Colorado ....}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{ and wish I was sending me too .....}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{ :):cool::):cool::):cool::):cool::):cool::) }}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks everyone, it is very difficult for me to understand instructions over the phone, but I kept at it and finally found the encoder and I have no fingernails but was able to get it out from the machine and yes, the blue wire was broken out. So, I am so relieved to know it wasn't me.

Diana

Thanks everyone, it is very difficult for me to understand instructions over the phone, but I kept at it and finally found the encoder and I have no fingernails but was able to get it out from the machine and yes, the blue wire was broken out. So, I am so relieved to know it wasn't me.

Diana

Archived