MUST HAVE, FRONT LASER BRACKET

Gator

Morning,

I have to tell you about a product that just made my IQ faster and better (if that's possible). I got Dave's front bracket for my laser light. It puts the red dot right in the center of the hopping foot and under the needle point. Yes, you can see the dot with your white light on. It's so easy to see and makes marking, tracing, recording on the quilt much easier. It also helps to align exactly where the needle is. I was a skeptic when I ordered it but it works.

http://countryquiltsncrafts.danemcoweb.com/shop/category/long-arm-accessories/

Morning,

I have to tell you about a product that just made my IQ faster and better (if that's possible). I got Dave's front bracket for my laser light. It puts the red dot right in the center of the hopping foot and under the needle point. Yes, you can see the dot with your white light on. It's so easy to see and makes marking, tracing, recording on the quilt much easier. It also helps to align exactly where the needle is. I was a skeptic when I ordered it but it works.

http://countryquiltsncrafts.danemcoweb.com/shop/category/long-arm-accessories/

That looks excellent, I had thought if there was a way to shine the light down into the hopping foot that I might be able to trace a line accurately????

I wonder if they ship to UK will have to check it out.

Thanks

So many gadgets !!

That looks excellent, I had thought if there was a way to shine the light down into the hopping foot that I might be able to trace a line accurately????

I wonder if they ship to UK will have to check it out.

Thanks

So many gadgets !!

Silvia, the Intelliquilter (computer) has a function where you can trace/record a pattern which, can them be stitched out using the computer instead of free motion. One example is tracing around an applique or stitching out a pattern from the fabric designs. Hope this helps.

Silvia, the Intelliquilter (computer) has a function where you can trace/record a pattern which, can them be stitched out using the computer instead of free motion. One example is tracing around an applique or stitching out a pattern from the fabric designs. Hope this helps.

Um now I am confused too I think, I was thinking if I was following a drawn line on the quilt ie: marker pens/templates etc, or draft drawings etc. Maybe I am not thinking it through right, it seems like intended for Intelliquilter use??

Does anyone else use it like this?

Thanks

:)

Um now I am confused too I think, I was thinking if I was following a drawn line on the quilt ie: marker pens/templates etc, or draft drawings etc. Maybe I am not thinking it through right, it seems like intended for Intelliquilter use??

Does anyone else use it like this?

Thanks

:)

Howdy doo! 1). Yes we do ship to the U.K. and the rest of the world !

2). The bracket mounts the laser light to the side of the head. You can then aim it where you want it and tighten the knobs to keep it there. In other words you can put the light dead on the needle hole in the center of the hopping foot for S.I.D.(also lights up like colored fabrics to more define the ditch), this allows you to follow lines, measure accurately, starts and stops and see where they are without having to lean over and contort your body.You can mark and follow stencils etc. If you go to my website there's a photo that could help under long arm accessories section.

3. You can also set the light off to the side of the hopping foot to cross hatch, for example, at any width you desire until its limits are reached.

I hope this helps you a bit----take care-- Dave B.

Howdy doo! 1). Yes we do ship to the U.K. and the rest of the world !

2). The bracket mounts the laser light to the side of the head. You can then aim it where you want it and tighten the knobs to keep it there. In other words you can put the light dead on the needle hole in the center of the hopping foot for S.I.D.(also lights up like colored fabrics to more define the ditch), this allows you to follow lines, measure accurately, starts and stops and see where they are without having to lean over and contort your body.You can mark and follow stencils etc. If you go to my website there's a photo that could help under long arm accessories section.

3. You can also set the light off to the side of the hopping foot to cross hatch, for example, at any width you desire until its limits are reached.

I hope this helps you a bit----take care-- Dave B.

Archived