New feather I learned at MQS- Instructions added

I learned this pretty feather from Deb Levy at MQS this year. It is so fun to do and I am using it on alot of quilts. The class was not on feathers, but what to put in Wide Borders (incredible class by the way). I had never seen feathers done quite like this and really loved it. They are the ones in the center block with the little curls on the tip. The second photo has them in the red and outer borders.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I learned this pretty feather from Deb Levy at MQS this year. It is so fun to do and I am using it on alot of quilts. The class was not on feathers, but what to put in Wide Borders (incredible class by the way). I had never seen feathers done quite like this and really loved it. They are the ones in the center block with the little curls on the tip. The second photo has them in the red and outer borders.

post--13461904299307_thumb.jpg

Both are just plain gorgeous. On the feathers, some are plain, some have either a loop or a circle in the ends.. Am curious what it is, a curlicue or circle. love the feathers and flowers in the yellow, made with molars or a moose nose.. and various other shapes..

You do good work!!

RitaR

Both are just plain gorgeous. On the feathers, some are plain, some have either a loop or a circle in the ends.. Am curious what it is, a curlicue or circle. love the feathers and flowers in the yellow, made with molars or a moose nose.. and various other shapes..

You do good work!!

RitaR

Archived