Aunt Dora's Double Knit Polyester Bullet Proof Quilt!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patty Jo your quilt is gorgeous. I love the ties, the curves and you are right, with that quilt you don't need any other blankets. You will be glad to have it if the power goes out...LOL....

Thanks for the fun day, GF. I loved it. And the great finds too!! See you soon.

Nancy

Patty Jo your quilt is gorgeous. I love the ties, the curves and you are right, with that quilt you don't need any other blankets. You will be glad to have it if the power goes out...LOL....

Thanks for the fun day, GF. I loved it. And the great finds too!! See you soon.

Nancy

I really did respond about midway thru the first page. love all, quilt, stories, etc. I have a blue jean and work uniform quilt i made in 1958, used for many things and going strong. yours is gorgeous, PattyJo.

Ritar

I really did respond about midway thru the first page. love all, quilt, stories, etc. I have a blue jean and work uniform quilt i made in 1958, used for many things and going strong. yours is gorgeous, PattyJo.

Ritar

I remember when I went to my 10 yr High School reunion and my DH wore his beige leisure suit made from Polyester Double Knit and a polyester "landscape" shirt & I wore a long spaghetti strapped dress with a short sleeved jacket in a dark Forest Green also out of polyester double knit! Oh, the fashion statement that we made!!! :P All good stories.

And Rita, I made a jean, twill & sweatshirt fabric quilt a couple of years ago that I carry in my car - no batting, just double fabric layers with the seams exposed and clipped so it frays. It works great for a picnic too!

I remember when I went to my 10 yr High School reunion and my DH wore his beige leisure suit made from Polyester Double Knit and a polyester "landscape" shirt & I wore a long spaghetti strapped dress with a short sleeved jacket in a dark Forest Green also out of polyester double knit! Oh, the fashion statement that we made!!! :P All good stories.

And Rita, I made a jean, twill & sweatshirt fabric quilt a couple of years ago that I carry in my car - no batting, just double fabric layers with the seams exposed and clipped so it frays. It works great for a picnic too!

Archived