Has anyone received their Bliss?

PamelaA

Just talked to Heidi yesterday. She indicated that the last of the parts are coming in (this week ?) & then will do final testing - and maybe start shipping the first of the orders next week. That is her hope. Don't know how many orders they have to fill, but I am sure they will fill the list accordingly. So it looks as if the big day is almost here. Very exciting!!

Just talked to Heidi yesterday. She indicated that the last of the parts are coming in (this week ?) & then will do final testing - and maybe start shipping the first of the orders next week. That is her hope. Don't know how many orders they have to fill, but I am sure they will fill the list accordingly. So it looks as if the big day is almost here. Very exciting!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My Bliss system is scheduled to be delivered next Tuesday afternoon! Yea! It would have been sooner but I was out of town last week visiting my sister and attending the AQS show in Knoxville. I think I'll start taking apart my table now. That should keep me busy for awhile.

Pamela

That sounds exciting. I bet you can hardly stand the wait. Be sure to give us all the details about how the assembly went. I am contemplating getting the M&M wheels. Would love the Bliss system (although I have never tried it) but don't think DH would go for it since I just quilt for me.

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

JJ is now back up and running with the new Bliss system. All I can say is WOW! It is so smooth it is unbelievable. My friend and I had a lot of "fun" taking JJ apart and then putting her back together. At one point we called in her husband as we needed some additional help. He had never seen a long arm and was amazed at JJ's size. However, he does appreciate what she does as he got a quilt for Christmas last year.

I agree with what everyone has said about Bliss. It is wonderful.

Pamela

My Bliss arrived when I was in Sioux Falls babysitting my DGD and waiting for the new baby to be brought home from Lousiana. When I finally got home after seeing my new Azariah baby, I got to put my new baby together. My DH helped but it was simple. The rails are quite heavy but I was able to lug them around. The way the machine moves is wonderful. I started with a panto and after about the second row I felt I was right on track. My machine rounds the curves better than it did and when I do custom my pebbles are much better. I do think Quilt Glide would help pebbles even more. I feel it is $ well spent and would do it again in a heartbeat. If you are fighting the machine/table at all and you have some extra $ the Bliss system is the answer!!! At MQS I didn't think that much of the system but Amy said it wasn't set up the best and that it really is good so I took the plunge and spent. It really is GOOD!

My husband and I finally got my system installed on Saturday afternoon, and it is truly the best! I loaded a small top that night and could not believe the difference. Feathers are round from the get-go, pebbles are a breeze, and I still consider myself a beginner as I've only done little custom work. Now I anticipate working from the front of the machine more and more.

Yes Myrna, the Bliss is a great system. I am still playing but will probably put a small quilt top on today. I love the way the system just moves at a touch. Dawn is right about using needle down so you don't accidently move when you don't want to do so. Between the new head and the Bliss system I am spent out but both were well worth the money.

Pamela

Archived