looking for Accuquilt Studio...Bought One!

On another site, I read about a new cutter that will take Go dies and the Studio dies (and I think others). It is supposed to be about $50.00 higher than the Go but much cheaper than the Studio. I wish I would have waited before purchasing the Go.

On another site, I read about a new cutter that will take Go dies and the Studio dies (and I think others). It is supposed to be about $50.00 higher than the Go but much cheaper than the Studio. I wish I would have waited before purchasing the Go.

I have a studio model and really enjoy having it. I have purchased a lot of dies but the ones used the most are the one and a half inch strip, the two and a half inch strip, and the take five block. I used the later block to cut up scrap fabrics a quilt group to which I belong wanted to use for charity quilts. They loved the ease at putting the blocks together as the cutting was all consistent.

Pamela

I have a studio model and really enjoy having it. I have purchased a lot of dies but the ones used the most are the one and a half inch strip, the two and a half inch strip, and the take five block. I used the later block to cut up scrap fabrics a quilt group to which I belong wanted to use for charity quilts. They loved the ease at putting the blocks together as the cutting was all consistent.

Pamela

Kristina,

The tumblers dies your kids will love, the quilts come together so quick and easy. Plus they are dogged eared so there is no shifting or guessing for the pieces to match up right. I also like the drunkards path dies, very quick to cut out.

Other good dies to help tame your stash is 5" square, and the 2 1/2" strips for charm and jelly roll quilts. And also the rag dies are great for the kids to do charity quilts.

Your summer will be so productive and fun :):)

Kristina,

The tumblers dies your kids will love, the quilts come together so quick and easy. Plus they are dogged eared so there is no shifting or guessing for the pieces to match up right. I also like the drunkards path dies, very quick to cut out.

Other good dies to help tame your stash is 5" square, and the 2 1/2" strips for charm and jelly roll quilts. And also the rag dies are great for the kids to do charity quilts.

Your summer will be so productive and fun :):)

You are supposed to be able to use both the Go and Studio dies on this cutter. I don't know for sure how many layers that it will cut. The gal is going to use one and let everyone know. She is going to be a dealer for them. I will let you know if I find out.

You are supposed to be able to use both the Go and Studio dies on this cutter. I don't know for sure how many layers that it will cut. The gal is going to use one and let everyone know. She is going to be a dealer for them. I will let you know if I find out.

Originally posted by SYork

thanks Sharon I'd be curious to know. It would be good if you can use any cutter on it and that would sure open up the design possibilities.

Originally posted by SYork

thanks Sharon I'd be curious to know. It would be good if you can use any cutter on it and that would sure open up the design possibilities.

Archived