Circle Lord and ER wheels

Gails

Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can give some ideas what to do. I installed my edgerider wheels and now everything is so much higher that the original wheels the stylus for my circle lord won't go down far enough to fit in the grove.

Can someone give me an idea where I went wrong. I see a lot of you have ER wheels and circle lord without any problem.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can give some ideas what to do. I installed my edgerider wheels and now everything is so much higher that the original wheels the stylus for my circle lord won't go down far enough to fit in the grove.

Can someone give me an idea where I went wrong. I see a lot of you have ER wheels and circle lord without any problem.

Thanks in advance

I have the edgerider wheels and also have the CL. If you follow the directions on Patty's (Katydids) website www.katydids.net she tells you exactly how many washers to add if you own the CL. We followed her directions exactly and had absolutely no problems with height issues and CL.

I have the edgerider wheels and also have the CL. If you follow the directions on Patty's (Katydids) website www.katydids.net she tells you exactly how many washers to add if you own the CL. We followed her directions exactly and had absolutely no problems with height issues and CL.

Thank you.When we installed the wheels I used the directions that i downloaded from Katydids. I thought I used the number of washers in the instructions so I was surprised that the stylus wouldn't go into the grooves. How many washers do any of you have on your wheels.

Thank you.When we installed the wheels I used the directions that i downloaded from Katydids. I thought I used the number of washers in the instructions so I was surprised that the stylus wouldn't go into the grooves. How many washers do any of you have on your wheels.

Gail - If you still have a problem, here's another fix. Inside the stylus holder is a white piece of plastic. This piece holds the stylus inside the holder. You can push that piece of plastic down a tad inside the holder till the stylus fits into the groove. I'd take a picture but my machine is already packed and ready to move.

Gail - If you still have a problem, here's another fix. Inside the stylus holder is a white piece of plastic. This piece holds the stylus inside the holder. You can push that piece of plastic down a tad inside the holder till the stylus fits into the groove. I'd take a picture but my machine is already packed and ready to move.

Archived