Circle Lord support is the best

belquilt

I just spent the day with Michael and Kaye in my home. I have had my CL for sometime, which I bought used. I tend to use it more with the large/long templates because those are my money makers. I have been getting more custom work and have been using my CL from the front. I was having some "user errors" which I knew it was me. I wrote Michael an email for help. Well, Michael and Kaye came to Atlanta and spent the day with me. I am now in CL heaven...Taught, tweeked, tuned and ready to continue quilting from the front.

Yep, if I had read the instructions, I would not have had the problems I had. Michael and Kaye, once again went the extra mile to help a customer out. Both my CL's were perfect, "I" just needed a little help. I so much enjoy the stabilty of being able to sit in the front of my machine and quilt my custom quilts. Its very important to me because I have back issues that can not be cured by surgery. I can now quilt both in the front and the back sitting down, with my CL. Its wonderful. And I can do it one handed.

I am putting in an order for the cross hatch system today and a few more of the long template boards using his payment plan .... again!!!

I am so glad I have my Circle Lord and now have some great friends too.

I just spent the day with Michael and Kaye in my home. I have had my CL for sometime, which I bought used. I tend to use it more with the large/long templates because those are my money makers. I have been getting more custom work and have been using my CL from the front. I was having some "user errors" which I knew it was me. I wrote Michael an email for help. Well, Michael and Kaye came to Atlanta and spent the day with me. I am now in CL heaven...Taught, tweeked, tuned and ready to continue quilting from the front.

Yep, if I had read the instructions, I would not have had the problems I had. Michael and Kaye, once again went the extra mile to help a customer out. Both my CL's were perfect, "I" just needed a little help. I so much enjoy the stabilty of being able to sit in the front of my machine and quilt my custom quilts. Its very important to me because I have back issues that can not be cured by surgery. I can now quilt both in the front and the back sitting down, with my CL. Its wonderful. And I can do it one handed.

I am putting in an order for the cross hatch system today and a few more of the long template boards using his payment plan .... again!!!

I am so glad I have my Circle Lord and now have some great friends too.

I know, its great. And my customers love the E2E's too when I use the long giant templates. I have been using the Rick Rack template and the Swirls a lot lately. One customer sees it and wants it. I also have a lot of BOM's coming in for custom work and I am using my CL on the individual blocks. It will be fun! Sylvia, you will love yours! And I know that Mary Beth and Lisa love theres too!!

I know, its great. And my customers love the E2E's too when I use the long giant templates. I have been using the Rick Rack template and the Swirls a lot lately. One customer sees it and wants it. I also have a lot of BOM's coming in for custom work and I am using my CL on the individual blocks. It will be fun! Sylvia, you will love yours! And I know that Mary Beth and Lisa love theres too!!

Beth, I know exactly where you are coming from.

Michael & Kay are the most awsomest couple to work with!

I too have been saved by the CL re: my neck/shoulder/fibromyalsia issues.

It allows me to actually spend more time at my machine than I have in the past several years!

I am so happy for you!

Beth, I know exactly where you are coming from.

Michael & Kay are the most awsomest couple to work with!

I too have been saved by the CL re: my neck/shoulder/fibromyalsia issues.

It allows me to actually spend more time at my machine than I have in the past several years!

I am so happy for you!

Michael and Kay always go the extra mile to provide customer service and support. How fortunate and fun for you to have them at your home. I'm having a great time using my CL toys and don't have any problems, but I'd love to have them come here, too. It is just an hour drive to Branson - one of the top 10 tourist destinations in the country - a lot of good shows and entertainment. Michael and Kay, do you need a vacation? :P

Michael and Kay always go the extra mile to provide customer service and support. How fortunate and fun for you to have them at your home. I'm having a great time using my CL toys and don't have any problems, but I'd love to have them come here, too. It is just an hour drive to Branson - one of the top 10 tourist destinations in the country - a lot of good shows and entertainment. Michael and Kay, do you need a vacation? :P

Sheri and Kim,

I do know what you are talking about. I set up mine up in the front for my custom work, then I get on my comfy chair and stitch away and when I need to do E2E's or borders, I can work from the back sitting down too. Its fantastic. And it is Fun Fun Fun.

Another fine CL user in town had a visit from them the next day (she posted too) and she had a blast from what I understand.

I love my CL!

Sheri and Kim,

I do know what you are talking about. I set up mine up in the front for my custom work, then I get on my comfy chair and stitch away and when I need to do E2E's or borders, I can work from the back sitting down too. Its fantastic. And it is Fun Fun Fun.

Another fine CL user in town had a visit from them the next day (she posted too) and she had a blast from what I understand.

I love my CL!

Hi Again, I have developed a new laser mounting bracket for use with the Circle Lord system by request, I have a few field testers and as soon as they get the results in I should have them for sale. I'm expecting somewhere around July 5th-8th. I have the precursor instruction page for you to view. I'm open for any comments to improve what you see. This bracket will allow you to set your machine head without as much bending to see whats going on on the top side of your project as the laser really lights up the point of start and stop accurately. It should work with other left side mounted systems as well. Thanx---Dave B.

Click on the URL and see the instruction sheet--(Not the proof as of yet)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4322288/Carmen%20Laser%20Light.Bracket.jpg

Hi Again, I have developed a new laser mounting bracket for use with the Circle Lord system by request, I have a few field testers and as soon as they get the results in I should have them for sale. I'm expecting somewhere around July 5th-8th. I have the precursor instruction page for you to view. I'm open for any comments to improve what you see. This bracket will allow you to set your machine head without as much bending to see whats going on on the top side of your project as the laser really lights up the point of start and stop accurately. It should work with other left side mounted systems as well. Thanx---Dave B.

Click on the URL and see the instruction sheet--(Not the proof as of yet)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4322288/Carmen%20Laser%20Light.Bracket.jpg

Archived