QUILT PICTURES using Circle Lord Spiro Thingy

yankiequilter

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Carmen that turned out so cool. You will have to bring it to the next meeting in August(?), I think that is what we are talking about, isn't it, the CL and the Quiltizoid showing what each can do. Your quilt will be perfect for that.

Hey Carmen that turned out so cool. You will have to bring it to the next meeting in August(?), I think that is what we are talking about, isn't it, the CL and the Quiltizoid showing what each can do. Your quilt will be perfect for that.

Originally posted by Georgene

I also love the little clamshell giant template. Did you turn your quilt to do the sides?

I did the bottom border first, rolled the quilt back to the top, turned the template and did the top border. Then I turned the quilt, did the top border, rolled back to the bottom and turned the template to stitch the bottom. It really was easy and took very little time. The stitching goes fast with this template and I love the choice of sizes of clam shells.

Originally posted by Georgene

I also love the little clamshell giant template. Did you turn your quilt to do the sides?

I did the bottom border first, rolled the quilt back to the top, turned the template and did the top border. Then I turned the quilt, did the top border, rolled back to the bottom and turned the template to stitch the bottom. It really was easy and took very little time. The stitching goes fast with this template and I love the choice of sizes of clam shells.

• 1 year later...

Archived