Sign in to follow this  
Tracy G

Birthday Shout out for Dawn Cavanaugh

Dawn,

Have a great day!! Happy Birthday!!!

Jane

PS - I had absolutely nothing to do with that poem!!!!!! I can't control him- no matter what I do!!!

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin

Dawn,

Have a great day!! Happy Birthday!!!

Jane

PS - I had absolutely nothing to do with that poem!!!!!! I can't control him- no matter what I do!!!

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin

Happy Birthday and many many more!

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown

Happy Birthday and many many more!

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown

Wow!

What a nice surprise to see this morning! Thank you all for the kind wishes...this is one of those "zero" birthdays so having your well-wishes makes it extra special.

Dave, your poetic talent is awesome! I'm printing out your poem for my scrapbook...it will be remembered for all eternity:).

DA6F15FEDD9F8F152708CED82003B151.png

APQS Customer Service & Education Director

1-800-426-7233

dawn@apqs.com

Wow!

What a nice surprise to see this morning! Thank you all for the kind wishes...this is one of those "zero" birthdays so having your well-wishes makes it extra special.

Dave, your poetic talent is awesome! I'm printing out your poem for my scrapbook...it will be remembered for all eternity:).

DA6F15FEDD9F8F152708CED82003B151.png

APQS Customer Service & Education Director

1-800-426-7233

dawn@apqs.com

Guest LA

Happy Birthday Dawn, it's only a number, I did the "0" number a few months ago, it's all good!

:cool:

Guest LA

Happy Birthday Dawn, it's only a number, I did the "0" number a few months ago, it's all good!

:cool:

Happy Birthday Dawn! Enjoy it to today and each day this year. Zeros make the birthdays special! So celebrate no less than 30 days!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Happy Birthday Dawn! Enjoy it to today and each day this year. Zeros make the birthdays special! So celebrate no less than 30 days!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!