Sign in to follow this  
Quilt Happy

DVD just for Newbies

You guys.... I am just exaggerating a little bit here. Jamie is gonna kill me if he hears I am ranting and raving like this... :P

All in all, he is a great teacher (and he's kinda cute) :) I have taken classes from him at MQS and chatted with him; he's a cool guy. Real down to earth; he really cares. His DVD is very well done. I recommend it highly.

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Originally posted by meg

ok - now i have to know who this jamie is.

was he working don a nolting at mqx?

stitiching flames on the back of a denim shirt?

does he have lots of tats?

IMW2K

No the guy with the tats quilting on the Nolting is Dusty Farrell. He's the one putting on the black light quilt show. I don't know if Jamie has tatoos. I probably don't want or need to know either! :P

Good thing my hubby is not the jealous kind! :P

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Originally posted by meg

ok - now i have to know who this jamie is.

was he working don a nolting at mqx?

stitiching flames on the back of a denim shirt?

does he have lots of tats?

IMW2K

No the guy with the tats quilting on the Nolting is Dusty Farrell. He's the one putting on the black light quilt show. I don't know if Jamie has tatoos. I probably don't want or need to know either! :P

Good thing my hubby is not the jealous kind! :P