Anyone going to the "Milwaukee Machine Quilting Show"

PattyJo

I'm going and I can hardly wait! I have signed up for classes on Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning! :D:D I am staying at my daughter's house because she lives in Germantown and connecting up with Calicoquilter, who only lives a couple miles from my daughter. It's only a 4 1/2 hour drive from my house so it wasn't hard to convince my DH that I need to go! :D:D:D It would be fun to meet up with anyone else who is going.

I'm going and I can hardly wait! I have signed up for classes on Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning! :D:D I am staying at my daughter's house because she lives in Germantown and connecting up with Calicoquilter, who only lives a couple miles from my daughter. It's only a 4 1/2 hour drive from my house so it wasn't hard to convince my DH that I need to go! :D:D:D It would be fun to meet up with anyone else who is going.

Coleen - I really want to - - - but I'm not going to be able to go this year. :( I have to save some up some $$$ so that I can go next year. ;)

I was just wondering how many are going to be able to go this year and if all the APQS chatters are going to try and meet up. :)

Coleen - I really want to - - - but I'm not going to be able to go this year. :( I have to save some up some $$$ so that I can go next year. ;)

I was just wondering how many are going to be able to go this year and if all the APQS chatters are going to try and meet up. :)

I just might get to go, but only for the qult show and vendor part.. we will be in OshKosh July 29 I think, until the 3rd. Have to check into classes first.. but don't think I can attend any. Will have to see.

RitaR

I just might get to go, but only for the qult show and vendor part.. we will be in OshKosh July 29 I think, until the 3rd. Have to check into classes first.. but don't think I can attend any. Will have to see.

RitaR

Archived