Anyone going to the "Milwaukee Machine Quilting Show"

PattyJo

Myrna,

I am taking a class from you. I am very excited about it. I live in Germantown, WI (about 25 miles away) and I am taking classes on Tues, Wed, Thurs, & Friday. I can't go on Saturday because I have to work :( Marilyn H. I am looking forward to carpooling with you. Also, there is another lady from Hartford, WI who is in my quilt guild who might ride with us. I took the week off of work and I just can't wait. Hey Liam, are you going?

Myrna,

I am taking a class from you. I am very excited about it. I live in Germantown, WI (about 25 miles away) and I am taking classes on Tues, Wed, Thurs, & Friday. I can't go on Saturday because I have to work :( Marilyn H. I am looking forward to carpooling with you. Also, there is another lady from Hartford, WI who is in my quilt guild who might ride with us. I took the week off of work and I just can't wait. Hey Liam, are you going?

Colleen, I'm really looking forward to carpooling with you too! The more the merrier! :)

Hey, would you be interested in going out for supper on Thursday? Another friend of mine (and a newbie) 02BQuilting will be there and we are planning on getting together for supper after our classes on Thursday. I don't know yet where we will go, will have to see what our options are in the area, but if others want to join us, that would be great! I'm sure we can figure out a place to meet. :D:D What do you think, everyone?

Colleen, I'm really looking forward to carpooling with you too! The more the merrier! :)

Hey, would you be interested in going out for supper on Thursday? Another friend of mine (and a newbie) 02BQuilting will be there and we are planning on getting together for supper after our classes on Thursday. I don't know yet where we will go, will have to see what our options are in the area, but if others want to join us, that would be great! I'm sure we can figure out a place to meet. :D:D What do you think, everyone?

Hey Patty Jo....believe it or not, I am going to be in Milwaukee right at that time. I am going to have to go!!! We are driving up for Laura's baby shower in her hometown of Milwaukee. How cool is this? I did not know about the show til you posted. Now I am excited about that 17 hour drive!!!

Nancy Jo

• 1 month later...

Check for a dealer/teacher who lives near Eugene, and see if she will give you the class... I'ts really important and so very helpful to start out as soon as you can with hands on training.. then pppppppppppp on paper or a dry erase board.

Good Luck.. Ritar.

Archived