All the parts came and I'm quilting away with George now

AnnaH

Hello, everyone: I am happy to report that I received the plexiglas insert Friday afternoon and have been

trying out George. Everything seems to be working well and I'm enjoying getting to know

him. I had pieced some scrappy quilt tops while waiting for George and am practicing on one of them. I am trying different motifs. The feather design has been the most challenging for me.

When I am done, I will give the quilts to charity.

Thank you to everyone for their advice, especially to Mrs. A of Arizona!:)

--Anna

Hello, everyone: I am happy to report that I received the plexiglas insert Friday afternoon and have been

trying out George. Everything seems to be working well and I'm enjoying getting to know

him. I had pieced some scrappy quilt tops while waiting for George and am practicing on one of them. I am trying different motifs. The feather design has been the most challenging for me.

When I am done, I will give the quilts to charity.

Thank you to everyone for their advice, especially to Mrs. A of Arizona!:)

--Anna

I'm with ya, Anna. All George's pieces/parts have arrived in rural Ohio also. I sat down for a bit this morning and revved him up; I've got some work to do on the tension aspect of the machine. Any other George owners (besides my friend, Beth) in Ohio?

I'm with ya, Anna. All George's pieces/parts have arrived in rural Ohio also. I sat down for a bit this morning and revved him up; I've got some work to do on the tension aspect of the machine. Any other George owners (besides my friend, Beth) in Ohio?

Archived