NQR - Need prayers quick

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for the prayers. My Dad is still hanging on, he's still on ventilator assist but non-responsive when the sedative is turned off (with the exception of being very agitated and tries to pull the tubes out). The doctor said that he still couldn't determine if/how much brain damage that he might have nor could they take him off the ventilator. It's down to "waiting" right now. I am back home, but it's really hard being 5 hours away but there's nothing I can do at this time. I feel so guilty not being beside his bed. All the prayers have really helped, we did give the doctors our "answer" to the question. If there is a chance that he can live without the machines, to include quality of life, fight for him but if he has to live on machines, well you can finish my thought. Love and appreciate all of you.

Guest Linda S

Praying for miracles for you Connie. I understand what you're going through and am glad I've never had to make that choice. I do know that I would be grateful to have someone look out for me like that, however. God bless you.

Connie,

I'm sorry you are still going through this and I know how hard it is. Just keeping asking yourself, "What would Dad want me to do?" That was what I did and the decision was made for me by Dad. It takes a lot of the burden off. Don't beat yourself up about not sitting by his bedside either. He knows you are with him and right now he is in good hands and just needs time. Hang in there. (((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))) and lots of prayers coming your way.

Connie,

We continue to pray for you. My parents made the decision for me as well, it sort of makes it easier, yet so hard to see the DNR order on their wrists. Miracles do happen and we hope that so many praying for you helps --whatever the outcome.

Jane and Dave

Many blessings and prayers to you and your family. This is a very hard an emotional time for you. Your Dad knows you love him and he loves you. I pray that you will feel all the love and support that our Heavenly Father has for you. Be still and know that He is God.

Connie, you and your family are in my prayes. Please don't feel quilty about anything, your DAD sure dosen't want you to. He loves you an you love him. NO matter if you are by his bedside or not your thoughts, devotion and love are with every moment. So hang in there.

Hugs ((((U))))

Archived