In Circle Lord Heaven

belquilt

I took advantage of the Summer special that Michael and Kaye just extended and I got my templates yesterday! OMG I am in Circle Lord Heaven. My collection is complete -- until new ones come out!!! I have two customer quilts I am going to do this morning with Trillium and Water, which are two of the templates I got.

So if anyone is even thinking about expanding there collection, now is the time! These are so easy to use and I can do several quilts a day using the giant templates!!

Have a happy 4th too!

Oh, Beth, you are going to have so much fun! Michael is having a great summer sale so you got your new templates at a good time. :D Are you going to put Trillium and Water on the same quilt? Can't wait to see it! And you are right - Michael is always working on something new and wonderful. :P

Hi Beth, I'm happy for you---and envious all at the same time! :)

I have two sets of template boards: The Swirl & Square Dance. I use them a lot. I'm sort of waiting to see if anything new comes out. Although I'm mighty tempted by "Sakura" at this time. I just finished a scrappy bargello in just a bit over an hour of quilting time yesterday with Square Dance. The quilting sure goes fast with the template boards.

post--1346190436287_thumb.jpg

Archived