New England IQ User Group is here!

pamelasmith

Hello fellow IQ/APQS quilters!

My name is Pam Smith and I am an IQ newbie! However, my friend and co-chair of this user group is Ann Hussey and I think she is one of the first quilters in Maine to have purchased the IQ! We both own APQS Milleniums. It is because of Ann that I learned all about the IQ to begin with last year.

We would like to invite any longarm IQ quilter to join our new user group! We know everyone in this forum owns an APQS!

:-)Smile. Our purpose and mission is to learn from each other and share information. We are not affiliated with any quilt shop or vendor. We plan to have meetings in our homes or public places like churches. We have expanded our user group to include the New England area as there are no existing IQ user groups currently in these states.

As we begin to organize this new group, please let either one of us know if you would be interested in joining by posting to this forum or emailing us directly. There are no dues at this point in time and we look forward to lots of active participation!

Ann and I are would also like to invite anyone that is planning to attend the Maine Quilt show at the end of July to join us on Friday night at dinner! Please email myself or Ann for details on this.

We are very excited about formation of this new user group and my heartfelt thanks goes to Janet-Lee and her husband Peter for doing such a great job of installing my IQ

system last week on my APQS Millie! It is running like a dream machine :-)

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you in this APQS forum.

Happy IQing!

Pam Smith quilterps@hotmail.com

Ann Hussey annsew@msn.com

Co-chairs

New England IQ User Group

Archived