Millennium Quilting system 2009/ CURRENTLY NO LONGER FOR SALE

Hello I purchased my Milli last July 2009. It was the latiest and greatiest model of the time. (not sure of any new updates) anyway it has all standards along with quilt glide, the newer LED lighting and fabric advance. 12FT table. I have probably quilted about 10-15 quilts on this machine so it is in excellent like new condition. I am not in a hurry to sell so if you are thinking about purchasing a Milli in the near future send me a line and we can talk. I work full time and just went back to school so the machine is not getting the use I thought it would. That is my only reason for selling...I love the machine as far a performance goes.

PRICE $13,500 (NEW PRICE)...buyer sets of pick up/shipping and covers fees.

machine is still available.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello and yes I am again trying to sell my machine. This is a very hard thing to do because I love this machine but I know it is more than I need. I work full time +++ and just don't have the time to use it as I thought. I am asking $13,500 firm with pantos, thread, bobbin winder...ect. Buyer can pick up machine or set up shipping from 60467 zip code. Cost of shipping responsiblity of buyer. Thanks Jackie

Archived