Visit with Michael and Kay

carolinequilts

I had a wonderful visit with Michael and Kay today. It is so great to be only 20 minutes away and they are so accommodating - allowing me into their beautiful home on a Saturday afternoon when they could have been out enjoying our fabulous Ontario weather!

I took advantage of their summer sale and bought 4 new giant templates including the cross-hatch system (both square and diamond) with the push button 'thingy'. I've always loved the Sakura, so that was added to the list as well as the Cables. I am slowing moving into custom work and wanted the cables so that I can use them as spines for feather borders as well as the traditional cable borders. While I was there I couldn't resist the sunburst template and the micro feathers. Oh Boy! I'm in heaven :D:D

Michael and Kay both took the time to show me how to set things up, and helped me with a few fixes. I always learn a thing or two from them. They always go the extra mile - and that's just good customer service!

There isn't much now that I don't have - the mini clam giant template looked very interesting. I understand that this is a brainstorm of Georgene's for background filler. Smart lady! This will go on my wish list for my next visit.

See you in 6 months Michael and Kay!

Archived