For sale Topper Cross-hatch rulers.

I've just bought the CL cross-hatching rulers and don't really see a need to have Linda Rech's cross hatching rulers as well. They are great rulers, but unless someone can tell me why I would want to keep them if I have CL cross hatching system, I think I would like to sell them.

I have very carefully drawn lines down the center, plus 1/4' on each side of the center line with a fine point Sharpie. My lines are very neat, and they helped me tremendously with making a 1" grid.

I am asking $50 for the rulers, plus whatever shipping will be. I'm assuming about $20, but I will find out exact cost. It will vary depending on where you live. I am in Canada (Ontario). I don't care if I get U.S. or CDN dollars.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

If Caroline has already sold her rulers, I'll sell mine. Same price - $50 plus shipping. They work great, but I also have the Circle Lord and no longer have a need for them. Send an email or U2U. I'll be away from home for several hours today so if you don't get an immediate reply it is because I'm in the dentist's chair. :(

Archived