Lenni-in Northern CA

Connie,

There is an APQS dealer, Brandy Rice in Fairoaks http://www.thequiltingplace.com/ and if she doesn't have a Lenni check under dealers on the APQS home page for more names. Someone will have a Lenni. If that doesn't work APQS are usually at Pacific International in October at the Santa Clara Convention Center.

Happy hunting!

Sue

You could check the APQS website to see if there is a dealer near you or if there is a quilt show nearby that will have APQS machines there that you can try out. Perhaps someone with a machine lives close by and you could make an appointment to see their machine in action.

http://www.apqs.com/

I have an APQS Millennium and I am very happy with it!

Ginny

Brandy Rice and the people at APQS have been very helpful. Answering my questions and all my husband the engineers questions too. Brandy let me "play" with her Millie a coupld weeks ago. Great machine but for some reason I've fallen for Lenni. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Guest Linda S

The Lenni is a nice light-weight machine, kind of like my Liberty. I would, however, question the dealer and APQS engineers about its table. It is made to be able to fold up and store away, and it not the most stable thing there is. Perhaps they have made improvements since the machine first debuted, but that would be my main concern.

Linda

We no longer have that table Linda. The frames now are tubes and two pieces that make up the frame one length. We thought the "break down" was a good idea, but soon came to find out that it is more hassle than its worth and so have gone to a good sturdy frame that does not break in half but still breaks apart for shipping much like our other frames. :)

Guest Linda S

That's really good to hear Mark! I was so disappointed when I tried the Lenni. The machine was great but the table was way too wobbly. I figured APQS had too much integrity to go with that table.

Hi Connie,

I have a Lenni and live in Ripon, just north of Modesto - about an hour from downtown Sacramento. You are more then welcome to take a drive down and have a look. I do have the table which breaks down and have not had any trouble with it.

I was just at the Quilt show in Long Beach and the APQS booth had a Lenni. The same dealer will be at PIQF in Santa Clara in October. That would be your best bet for test driving and getting all of your questions answered.

Kathy

Kathy, Thank you so much for your offer. I'd like to take you up on it. My husband wants to see one before I take the leap and buy. I saw one the end of June at a show and absolutely loved it then. I can't stop thinking about having one. I am going to try an U2U so that we can get in touch.

I did get the e-mail about the Lenni sale. Wow!! Kathy has been kind enough to set some time aside on Saturday to let us come down and see her Lenni. Let's keep our fingers crossed that hubby is impressed. Penny thank you for your offer. I will keep it in mind incase something comes up tomorrow. Everyone is so thoughtful and helpful here. Makes my choice feel even more right.

Archived