Pattern boards for sale

I have several pattern boards from RnS Designs. I no longer use them and some of them have never been used. Shortly after I bought them, I was gifted with the Intelliquilter computerized system (Yeehaw!). If you are looking for pattern boards, let me know. I want to keep the same items as sets, meaning the same 5 boards as one set, the same 4 boards as one set, etc.

Here's what I have:

5 (five) triple clamshell boards (item 335 at RnS) will sell for $130 plus shipping.

4 (four) Interlocking Square boards (item 267 at RnS) for sale for $100.00 plus shipping.

3 Eight Spiral boards (item 316 at RnS) for sale for $75.00 plus shipping.

1 Feather Border Set Template, (item 151W) which includes two base feather, one long corner and one short corner. I never used this one. For sale for $40 plus shipping.

1 Patricia Ritter Pansies block (item PRB Pansies) for sale for $20.00 plus shipping.

1 Feather Heart mid-size block (item 218) for sale for $18.00 plus shipping.

I only want to ship within the continental USA.

Hope someone can use these, they are great! But I no longer use them.

Here's a link to RnS Designs:

http://www.rns-design.com/

Thanks!:)

Thanks for all the response on my pattern boards. Hopefully I have gotten back to all of you. I will post in the morning, but I think everything is sold, unless someone changes their mind. If they do, I will do a repost of what is left.

Happy Quilting Everyone!

This is what I have left of the pattern boards from RnS Designs:

5 (five) triple clamshell boards (item 335 at RnS) will sell for $130 plus shipping.

3 Eight Spiral boards (item 316 at RnS) for sale for $75.00 plus shipping.

1 Patricia Ritter Pansies block (item PRB Pansies at RnS) for sale for $20.00 plus shipping.

I only want to ship within the continental USA.

If you are interested, please email me at:

judestrmn@yahoo.com

or send me a U2U.

Here's a link to RnS Designs:

http://www.rns-design.com/

Thanks!:)

Archived