NQR Prayers Please

Roxanne, adding my prayers to the rest that are their way to the throne room. May you be comforted with the name Yahweh Shalom, the Lord of peace. He will lift you and carry you through this. Ask for His wisdom and follow His leading and even if the path is rocky, you will be fine.

She is a beautiful...and I mean BEAUTIFUL baby!

Roxanne text me a pic of her as a newborn and I about fell over. She was the Prettiest Newborn I have EVER SEEN! And..that is NO LIE!

I think we will all end up being "quilting aunties" for "Ashlyn" as we are for MaryBeth's Hayley!

Oh Sheri the kids knew that I was having a hard time, so they brought Ashlyn over last night and I sat and held her. What is it about babies that make the whole world go away? She is going to have the most beautiful olive complexion (like Grandpa) and dark hair (we haven't figured that one out cause both mommy and daddy had blonde hair when they were little) I think Grandma wouldn't get a whole lot done if she was around alot!:):):) Thanks again to everyone. Please continue praying for us for awhile as it will take some time for everything to be resolved and taken care of. You truly are the BEST people on this forum!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you I am so thankful for each and everyone of you!

Roxanne, I'm sorry I missed this thread yesterday. I too am sending you lots of ((((hugs)))) and prayers for you to lean on. Make sure you take care of yourself, so you can better cope with the rough road you are on.

That little girl is a beauty. I can see how she would bring calmness to your heart. Someone much wiser than all of us has brought her to you, such a blessing.....

Roxanne, my prayers are with you and the beautiful baby girl also. Even though we don't know each other from a physical meeting, we share friendship and caring hearts. The forum ladies and gents helped me a couple weeks ago get through an unbearable situation and I know they (God and me) will help you also. Always near to send prayers or listen if needed.

Roxanne - so sorry things are so very hard for you now. My heart ached for you when you shared some of the concerns in your life last fall -- and now your family is hurting even more. Please know my prayers are with you -- would love to be close enough to just come and give you a hug and a shoulder. The baby is beautiful and a special gift from God -- maybe to help you through all the other! With love, Patsy

Archived