Prayers for the Baby now

Our thoughts and prayers are with you! I wanted to give you a little bit of hope...when my daughter was born she had 2 holes in her heart (little one in the muscle and substantial one in a valve). Drs told us she'd need meds and surgery when she turned 18 mos. HOWEVER, as she grew, both holes got smaller and smaller until they are barely noticeable on the sonogram. She's going into 1st grade - healthy, happy, no physical restrictions. Keep thinking positive - it can happen!!

Nicole

Of course I will keep you, Roxanne, and family in my prayers. Asking for prayers is a good thing. There is no need to apologize for asking. Praying for you allows those of us who are not near you help support you in a time of need. Take care of yourself.

Pamela

Roxanne, .. I am speechless to hear this.

You..of all people, do NOT deserve to have this mountain piled upon you.

I will continue to pray for your family's current trials, including Ashlyn.

May God heal that little one.

Just an fyi...we have a friend who's daughter was born with that, and she's 13 now, doing fine, and still has the hole, but it's a bit smaller than it was when she was born.

Luv you my friend!!

Hugs,

Yikes!!! She's too cute to be true!! My nephew went through his first heart surgery at 3 weeks then open heart and about 18 months. He's 30 now and doing great!!! He had an interrupted arch and was replaced w/a gortex piece. I will pray even more for you. I especially pray that the Lord will ease your burdens!!!

Archived