IQ Better Than Ever !

digisuz

I got IQ and I can’t believe I waited so long. For close to six years I’ve been a digitizing instructor and computerized quilter using CompuQuilter. My passion is in designing patterns and teaching digitizing and computerized quilting. It’s been important for me to stay informed about the features of all of the systems in order to update my digitizing course materials and to publish articles I’ve written about computerized quilting.

For quite sometime I’ve been very impressed with the advanced features and capabilities of IQ. They are simply . . . remarkable. There are options and refinement settings that don’t compare to any other system . . . period. An IQ Quilter is able to do what they can imagine, create a quilting scenario without restriction, using a sleek, logically progressing, touch screen, on-board computer tablet, with an easy to follow menu . . . . all at an affordable price.

The tablet can be removed from your quilting machine to take anywhere, to set-up and save quilting projects or to practice and play with your system. With built-in editing and layout capabilities, the quilter can pre-design and save anything from one block of quilting to an entire whole cloth with any number of designs. When the project layout is opened to quilt, one of IQ’s features makes custom placement of designs easy-peesy . . . advanced results from the start.

IQ is now better than ever as systems are beginning to ship with the new “super motors”. These motors offer higher quilting speeds with great accuracy. I’m so impressed with IQ I wanted to represent the fine company that Zoltan Kasa created. Maybe you’ve been sitting on the fence, wondering if you should go computerized, or perhaps you’ve realized that you don’t know enough to compare the differences between computerized systems. Go to IQ’s user group on Yahoo, observe the sharing and friendly atmosphere and look at the pictures of quilts being done with IQ, visit IntelliQuilterTraining.com to select from over 100 videos to see how IQ works, contact an IQ representative and ask questions. You can always contact me and I will be happy to tell you why I now quilt with an IQ over any other computerized system.

Warm Regards,

Suzanne Moreno, Digitizing Instructor, Designer

IntelliQuilter Sales and Training

AutoSketch Digitizing Training

www.Patterns and Designs.com (in construction)

digisuz@charter.net

Guest Linda S

Sigh. Most of us know how wonderful this is. The only problem is how to afford it? Zoltan is a genius, as far as I'm concerned. The things he dreams of and then makes happen are wonderful.

Linda

I'm just waiting for Zoltan to get it ready for Bliss. Emailed Helen this week and she said it would soon be ready. I am so ready for it!!! When it comes I'm going to move my DM downstairs so I can work on my own quilts while I listen to IQ working for me. Can't get too far away, I hear. Thank you dearest husband for letting me have(pay for) one.

Hi Linda and Marie . . . Sorry that I haven’t responded sooner. I have been tied up with a couple of family matters so my last few days have been very long.

Linda hang in there . . a way will come for you to get an IQ. That’s what happened to me. Marie, the first Bliss system to have an IQ installed will be around the middle of this month. Zoltan took measurements and finished the special bracket for Bliss one week after MQS. This installation will fully test IQ with Bliss and we don’t anticipate that there will be a problem. I'm sure Helen will keep you informed.

Warm Regards,

Suzanne Moreno, Digitizing Instructor, Designer

IntelliQuilter Sales and Training

AutoSketch Digitizing Training

www.Patterns and Designs.com (in construction)

digisuz@charter.net

• 4 weeks later...

Archived