Edgerider wheels for SALE! LOWER PRICE

I have switched to the M&M wheels and I love them! I also loved my ER wheels, but the M&M's are better for me! So, (sew) I am selling the ER wheels for $120. plus shipping.

I have had them about 1 year and done about 12 quilts with them. They are clean and like brand new! No wear spots. They fit the APQS Millie with new style channel locks.

OK, how about $100. plus shipping?? Any takers??:P:P

• 2 weeks later...

Is it an ultimate II or I? Do you have the horizontal or vertical wheels? My understanding is the Ultimate II has the vertical and there is a completely different type of Edgeriders for the Ultimate II. If it is an Utimate I with the horizontal wheel, the Millie wheels will work. 2 of the Millie wheels are pre-drilled for the channel lock sprocket thing. This won't affect them on an Ultimate 1 or Freedom or Liberty for that matter.

It is an Ultimate II, and yes the wheels are vertical. I've been told that Millie wheels will work on the Ultimate II. The only difference on these are the pre-drilled holes which I don't need, but don't affect the functioning of the wheel. The photos I've seen of the Ultimate I wheels look just like the wheels that are on my machine. As an Edgerider dealer do you know that this is untrue? I'm willing to gamble that they fit. If they don't I'll figure out something to do with them. Thanks for your interest.

Jim, check out this page. This should tell you if they will work or not. Maybe you have a different table?? Not really that familiar with the UII. It looks like 4 wheels are similar and then 4 have a different shape. I don't even have wheels for the UII that I could check. Have never had anyone want to buy, so never stocked.

Not trying to sway the sale, just providing info.

http://www.edgeriderwheels.com/products-ultimate-2.php

• 2 weeks later...

Archived