Sign in to follow this  
LinneaMarie

Edgerider wheels for SALE! LOWER PRICE

I have switched to the M&M wheels and I love them! I also loved my ER wheels, but the M&M's are better for me! So, (sew) I am selling the ER wheels for $120. plus shipping.

I have had them about 1 year and done about 12 quilts with them. They are clean and like brand new! No wear spots. They fit the APQS Millie with new style channel locks.

OK, how about $100. plus shipping?? Any takers??:P:P

1B3534BF41043F3B69B8C0B1C537B688.png
APQS Millie aka Big Baby
www.linneamariequilts.blogspot.com
Sew Batik Associate #1361

Hi Jim,

These are like brand new. Will fit APQS Millie with new style channel locks. Is that what you need? I will take a check and wait for it to clear. Shipping will be a flat rate priority mail box. About $5.00 for a small flat rate box.

APQS Millie aka Big Baby

LinneaMarie: I have an Ultimate II but understand the Millie wheels will fit, and am willing to gamble that they will (it's not your fault if they don't) Where do I send the $105 check? If you'd rather not post the reply, you can e-mail me at: stephascope@yahoo.com

Is it an ultimate II or I? Do you have the horizontal or vertical wheels? My understanding is the Ultimate II has the vertical and there is a completely different type of Edgeriders for the Ultimate II. If it is an Utimate I with the horizontal wheel, the Millie wheels will work. 2 of the Millie wheels are pre-drilled for the channel lock sprocket thing. This won't affect them on an Ultimate 1 or Freedom or Liberty for that matter.

Patty Butcher
Katydids Quilting Studio ~ APQS FL Store
IntelliQuilter Dealer
EdgeRider Wheels Dealer
Brooksville, FL (Central FL)
352-397-4959, 850-502-0272 Cell
http://www.katydids.net
patty@katydids.net
New Generation Millennium W/IQ; 2015 Lucey with Quilt Path: George

It is an Ultimate II, and yes the wheels are vertical. I've been told that Millie wheels will work on the Ultimate II. The only difference on these are the pre-drilled holes which I don't need, but don't affect the functioning of the wheel. The photos I've seen of the Ultimate I wheels look just like the wheels that are on my machine. As an Edgerider dealer do you know that this is untrue? I'm willing to gamble that they fit. If they don't I'll figure out something to do with them. Thanks for your interest.

Jim, check out this page. This should tell you if they will work or not. Maybe you have a different table?? Not really that familiar with the UII. It looks like 4 wheels are similar and then 4 have a different shape. I don't even have wheels for the UII that I could check. Have never had anyone want to buy, so never stocked.

Not trying to sway the sale, just providing info.

http://www.edgeriderwheels.com/products-ultimate-2.php

Patty Butcher
Katydids Quilting Studio ~ APQS FL Store
IntelliQuilter Dealer
EdgeRider Wheels Dealer
Brooksville, FL (Central FL)
352-397-4959, 850-502-0272 Cell
http://www.katydids.net
patty@katydids.net
New Generation Millennium W/IQ; 2015 Lucey with Quilt Path: George

Thanks Patty! I don't want to sell them to someone who can't use them!

Jim, I sent you an email; also, my email is in blue box under my posts. :P Thanks!

APQS Millie aka Big Baby

LinneaMarie,

Do you still have these wheels, or did Jim buy them? I have both the Ultimate II and a Millenium, and I know they are NOT the same wheels and are not interchangable. I would like them if he's changed his mind. Email me at nursiedear@hotmail.

Jamie